• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the code is good.

Do I need the voucher for anything? PM me so I can Paypal you the money

You'll need the hyperlink to the relevant Nvidia website to enter the code. That'll then give you another code which you can use to buy Splinter Cell for free on the Uplay webshop. It's a pain in the ass.

You'll need the hyperlink to the relevant Nvidia website to enter the code. That'll then give you another code which you can use to buy Splinter Cell for free on the Uplay webshop. It's a pain in the ass.

Is that the web address on the card?

If you need the card I can send it first class today on my way to work, should be at yours on Saturday at the latest

omgkitty

Dammit, my shite joke became even more shite.

But again, Bale is not as popular as a player who played 3 seasons in RM.

I think part of the issue is that if they bought Bale to work mainly as a poster boy for Madrid and to sell shirts, I think they've failed. He's proven at Spurs that he just doesn't have that reach and he plays for a country that no one gives a shit about. Of course that could all change if he plays well, but he was one of the best players in the PL last season and he's not even in the top 10 kits sold list.

fellaini willnot fit in th TEAM!! :mad: we already have th best striker in earth, (rvp) -- we doNOT need anoter

fellaini hair is my sensation nd my starb. goodluck in the coming yrs mr maroon.

Messi

World Soccer Shop ‏@worldsoccershop 14u
Özil's Arsenal kit sales are now crushing Bale's Real Madrid kit sales. Not even close.

This is not shocking to me. How many people showed up for bales presentation? 20,000 or so. 56,000 showed up for Neymar. Bale is just not a big name in spain and I can't imagine him driving shirt sales yet. Arsenal fans were dying for a big name signing and they got him in Ozil. Bale is just another star at Madrid.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
UEFA Elite Coaches Forum attendee list:

Arsène Wenger (Arsenal)
Antonio Conte (Juventus)
Manuel Pellegrini (Manchester City)
Paulo Fonseca (Porto)
Carlo Ancelotti (Real Madrid)
Laurent Blanc (Paris Saint-Germain)
Jens Keller (FC Schalke 04)
Neil Lennon (Celtic)
Mircea Lucescu (Shakhtar Donetsk)
Miroslav Djukić (Valencia)
Murat Yakin (FC Basel)
Jorge Jesus (Benfica)
Rafael Benítez (Napoli)
Vladimir Petković (Lazio)
Kurban Berdyev (Rubin Kazan)
André Villas-Boas (Tottenham Hotspur)

Arsène Wenger (Arsenal)
Antonio Conte (Juventus)
Paulo Fonseca (Porto)
Neil Lennon (Celtic)
Murat Yakin (FC Basel)
Jorge Jesus (Benfica)
Rafael Benítez (Napoli)

"Elite"

:lol:lol

Doesn't even have Moyes or Pep.

Messi

fellaini willnot fit in th TEAM!! :mad: we already have th best striker in earth, (rvp) -- we doNOT need anoter

fellaini hair is my sensation nd my starb. goodluck in the coming yrs mr maroon.

zlatan-laugh-o.gif

this_gif.gif

Arsène Wenger (Arsenal)
Antonio Conte (Juventus)
Paulo Fonseca (Porto)
Neil Lennon (Celtic)
Murat Yakin (FC Basel)
Jorge Jesus (Benfica)
Rafael Benítez (Napoli)

lol, what a pile of shite. Like calling the City U21s the Elite Development Squad.

If there ain't no B-Rod, it ain't Elite

Tc91

Kharma, I have a question for you:

Noticed my fans getting quite a bit louder whilst playing especially when grinding fates, I have a question.

How hot is too hot for my cpu/gfx card if I monitor the temps in HWMonitor?

i5 2500k overclocked, GTX 560ti.

Am I alone in preferring Bioshock: Infinite to The Last of Us?

I liked Bioshock despite the combat, while I liked the last of us including the combat. Story wise the last of us also beat it by some imo, Bioshocks story just
ended up feeling a bit rushed all of a sudden in the end and wasn't really that mind blowing to me as it seemed to be for others, just some convoluted explanation about alternative timelines... yeah pretty cool, but hey, even Lost did that. ;) )
The last of us left me rather shocked and really wanting more of it all the time in comparison. The world they created in infinite was really fucking fantastic though, one of the best one I remember in gaming

I just really wish I could have played the last of us without slowdowns on a pc (or ps4). BAAAAAAH.

Yen

Eh it's watchable but it is shite. If you're talking about the 'Scrubs in name only' season with pretty much a whole new main cast. Can't believe they thought it was a good idea to make it.

They only made it so the production crew would still have jobs, would've all been laid off otherwise, height of the recession and all that.

omgkitty

So now that the transfer window is closed, here are my predictions for this season:

Chelsea
Arsenal
Man City
Man United
Liverpool
Everton
Spurs

I think Arsenal will come in 2nd or 3rd this season mainly due to our lack of depth in some areas, unless we did something crazy in January and signed another world class striker and a CB, but that won't happen. Man United will still qualify for the CL, but will have a tough season. Title could go to either Chelsea or Man City I believe. Both have the depth in the squad and good coaches, but City still seem to have defensive issues, and Mourinho needs to figure out how to balance his 18 midfielders.

Could see 5th through 7th turn out several different ways, but I think it will be those 3 teams. Yes, Spurs did spend a lot of money, but I still don't see where their goals are coming from. In 3 games, they've scored 0 goals from open play. I see Liverpool making a push for a CL spot, but come up just short (probably because Suarez slapped some guy in the face with his dick or something and got suspended again).

Wilbur

Banned
Can't see Arsenal second at all. Squad is too thin.

I do think 4th/5th/6th is too close to call at the moment, but if I had to put money on it then Arse/Spurs/Pool in that order. We'll be third. Chelsea will win 2-0 in every game and come first. City second.

Palace definitely for relegation. Hull and Cardiff have impressed me early on but I still think the former will be going down, and then West Brom, Cardiff and Sunderland are in the most trouble after that.

Wilbur

Banned
Nani 5 year deal confirmed.

Good shit. Hopefully he can get his head right and start playing as well as we know he can.

Gerrard's said in an interview he wants to be the next Liverpool manager lol. Has he started his coaching badges yet? A lot of players his age do them in the off season don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom