• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
I just want him back :( three months feels like forever. He will have serious competition to get in the side now that we have Santi on the left.

tCbi2Wx.png
And Poldi as well when he's back

dc89

Boyata looks proper class. I was really impressed with him in preseason.

It's just a shame that he probably won't get a look at City due to the sheer strength of your squad.

Hm yeah he is alright actually!!

I think the next player to break into the first team is Rekik. I can't see Guidetti doing it for some reason :( Well maybe the reasons are called Aguero, Dzeko, Negredo, Jojo etc.

But yeah, Rekik will be the first in a long time. Then Lopes. Then we will truly be holistic.

Salvadora

And Poldi as well when he's back
Podolski is an odd one, the Bundesliga bros told me he would be anonymous regularly and play awfully as a striker. They have been completely right.

But he has the best shot on him out of all our players, I reckon. Put him in front of goal and it is going in 9 out of 10 times. And isn't afraid to shoot either, which gives him a different edge to other players in the squad.

Carbonox

Best action movie ever? maybe.

Terminator 2 and Predator are the greatest action movies ever made. I've yet to find an action film since that I've enjoyed as much (not to say I haven't enjoyed and loved action films since but those two were the pinnacle of awesome).

Carbonox

can your gta5 apartments and penthouses have places to store helicopters and fighter jets? we need to keep a small secret military storage just in case g-unit try to rob our weed.

can your gta5 apartments and penthouses have places to store helicopters and fighter jets? we need to keep a small secret military storage just in case g-unit try to rob our weed.

i dunno but here's a question: can we keep bitches in our apartment and have orgies.

PS: pls don't ban me, was just a joke :p

Carbonox

We need to send scouts to pick this shit up in groups of up to 2/3 people so not to arouse suspicion. Also, one more to hang back and ensure we're not followed.

we'll be some gangster fucking thunderbirds. bugsy not brains.

i dunno but here's a question: can we keep bitches in our apartment and have orgies.

oi, if you bang my chick i will throw pool balls at your face.

kharma45

Terminator 2 and Predator are the greatest action movies ever made. I've yet to find an action film since that I've enjoyed as much (not to say I haven't enjoyed and loved action films since but those two were the pinnacle of awesome).

Yeah I keep throwing up Die Hard in my head as another but I think T2 is just the best. Predator isn't far off but it's probably on Die Hard levels.

Actually you know what, Die Hard is on T2 levels. Fucking love Die Hard.

jtb

Banned

Die Hard > *

Yen

The "Roy becomes friends with football fans" and "Roy loses his shirt and becomes homeless, Moss is concussed, Douglas has electric sex pants" episodes of the IT Crowd were just on. Brilliant.

I'm already in and got my pre-order in, gonna play this game 24/7 for about 3 months.

Welcome to the thread. Who do you support?

Wilbur

Banned
Die Hard is probably the best. It's just flawless.

altho serious, bad boys II is amazing

The "Roy becomes friends with football fans" and "Roy loses his shirt and becomes homeless, Moss is concussed, Douglas has electric sex pants" episodes of the IT Crowd were just on. Brilliant.

I like the theatre one when he's pretending to be disabled, that one's great

Wilbur

Banned
Desperado's great. dat hayek titties

DIE HAAAAAAAARD

You're part of the problem, just so you know.

:loooool

Fuck you, they're great. Bad Boys II could do with getting two hours cut of it but what remains is amazing. Fast Five surprised the living cunt off me. Expected to hate it. Loved it.

The Raid was entertaining but I've only seen it once.

OH Kung Fu Hustle. Does that count? That's got good fight scenes and its hilarious.

And OG Matrix.

Carbonox

Kung Fu Hustle is amazing. Need to watch that again.

That reminds me - I haven't seen Shaolin Soccer in forever either.

btw cunt fuck at that alyssa milano thread. hnnnngh

Wilbur

Banned
Probably the best 20 minutes of comedy television I've ever watched.

It is great but the best comedy episode of all time is the training day in the Office.

It's got

* "She's dead" "No she's not dead"
* I think there's been a rape up there
* Two lesbians probably, sisters. I'm just watching.
* She's the serpent who guards the gates of hell
* There is no 362 in this hotel.

Wilbur

Banned
I feel like FW will be the Mr. Blonde of the group in GTA.

pls

I'm Blonde. I'm the wildcard.
FootballFan is Joe because he's an old cunt
Quiche is Mr Orange because he's a baby and he'll betray us all
Hitcher is Mr White because he brought us all together
Dean is Mr Brown because he shits himself
Clegg is Mr Pink because he's a paranoid fuck
and all the rest can fight over nice guy eddie and mr blue

apart from you

you can be marvin nash

Yen

Goal! is the only time I've noticed continuity errors. I remember Munez hits a right footed, curling-with-the-inside-of-the-foot freekick, and the camera changes and it's unmistakably Laurene Robert smashing it left footed, with laces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom