• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Big Trouble in Little China > *

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

danwarb

"These statistics don't suck, you just have to keep in mind they ignore a lot of stuff and that you end up with utterly stupid results."

Whatever model they use, it sucks (or rather it's pointless). Maybe that's deliberate, but it still sucks.
They don't ignore the opta stats, what else are you going to base an opta stat rating on? It is what it is, even if it isn't particularly useful. They've got all the numbers there too.

The more good things a player does, the higher his score. The more bad... It's ballanced so a great defensive contribution can get a player top marks as well as simply getting on the score sheet.

danwarb

There can be no rest after you see a huge spider scurry across the carpet by TV light.

Not until it's captured and released outside in a coffee pot. House spiders are getting big here.

Facism

pls

I'm Blonde. I'm the wildcard.
FootballFan is Joe because he's an old cunt
Quiche is Mr Orange because he's a baby and he'll betray us all
Hitcher is Mr White because he brought us all together
Dean is Mr Brown because he shits himself
Clegg is Mr Pink because he's a paranoid fuck
and all the rest can fight over nice guy eddie and mr blue

apart from you

you can be marvin nash

Wilbs is the ear.

Linius

tbh I am not a fan of premier photos. because there are 1000s of pictures taken from loads of angles, leading to some woeful pictures. the whole sets are embarassing.

But how many pictures were taken or from which angle won't change the clothes she's wearing :p

Well from the fact that I judge her clothes more than her I can tell I'm not that into miss Wilde. So more for you bro :p

Messi

And I'd still do terrible terrible things to that chest.

oh you said that like I wouldn't be in there first.

while I find that outfit hot....on her....I think its a pretty woeful outfit in general, it only works because she is incredibly flat chested. sometimes she dresses like a dickhead.

omgkitty

oh you said that like I wouldn't be in there first.

while I find that outfit hot....on her....I think its a pretty woeful outfit in general, it only works because she is incredibly flat chested. sometimes she dresses like a dickhead.

She's not that flat chested....

olivia-wilde-gq1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom