• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_mso0ycqEtf1s8z5rho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mso8qiJoCF1s8z5rho2_1280.jpg

-
tumblr_msnyzcuBfz1rhorieo1_500.jpg

We better be working on extending his contract. We can't wait till January and risk losing him for fuck's sake.
so I talked it over with my agent. We always plan our tricks together, both the smart ones and the dirty ones.
OH WHAT A SURPRISE
The Italians???
No mention in the article!

dc89

I almost crashed my car this morning listening to the radio.

On TalkSPORT. Some United fan texts in and says England should play Carrick because he's "better than Busquets."

And the presenter agrees. Fuck my life.

spidye

More stuff from the Zlatan biogrpahy:
http://www.*****************/sport/...d-die-Jose-Mourinho-Pep-Guardiola-coward.html

Wow, he sounds downright mental. For a moment I was worried that he might say something true, but he just sounds like a giant jerk. Why would he even write something like that?

Pep simply picking up the box and walking away sounds awesome, tho.

hahahaha

what a character. I think he's the last superdiva in professional football. would be a loss if he retires

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wenger "Juve the team to surprise in the CL? But why? Juventus is already a team of the highest levels & is a great corporate organization."

"We are talking about a very solid team, that is a favorite to qualify from their group."

"Also, Juventus has won the championship for 2 consecutive years. Milan & Napoli are not to be taken lightly as well."

COYG

THE PRIDE OF LONDON

MIND THE GAP

4th place IS a trophy, FUCK OFF haters.

Champions League tickets done. It has been an exhausting experience, especially because there are four of us going to San Siro for the three games, I spent two hours inside the bank.

And I technically still don't have the tickets, they'll arrive at the bank next week.

Still haven't decided on what games to get with the PS4, good thing it's coming out here a little later. Everyone knew the Wii U was a disaster after a week.

Stryder

Just bought 3 tickets to the Napoli match at the Emirates. 4th row on the upper tier.

October 1st can't come around any sooner!

rossonero

Champions League tickets done. It has been an exhausting experience, especially because there are four of us going to San Siro for the three games, I spent two hours inside the bank.

And I technically still don't have the tickets, they'll arrive at the bank next week.

So jealous. Was just checking plane tickets last night to Amsterdam, Milano and Glasgow, but I'm not sure if I want to give Galliani and Berlusconi my money after what I consider a lousy summer.

So jealous. Was just checking plane tickets last night to Amsterdam, Milano and Glasgow, but I'm not sure if I want to give Galliani and Berlusconi my money after what I consider a lousy summer.
Me neither, but I like to think that I'll go to see Celtic, Barcelona (which is also 3 days after my birthday) and Ajax in person and Milan happens to be there.

I'll be in the Curva Sud, now that I think about it in one year I went in both Milan and Juventus curvas.
@MilanGAF: I'm hearing Mattia De Sciglio is out for 3 months. Is this true?!

-

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTeGVf8IAAAq6LL.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

It's not yet confirmed, he has some problems with a knee, but iirc they have to do some tests before.

arkon

More stuff from the Zlatan biogrpahy:
http://www.*****************/sport/...d-die-Jose-Mourinho-Pep-Guardiola-coward.html

Wow, he sounds downright mental. For a moment I was worried that he might say something true, but he just sounds like a giant jerk. Why would he even write something like that?

Pep simply picking up the box and walking away sounds awesome, tho.

It's what I would have done as well. He was quite clearly looking for things to escalate and an excuse to start swinging.

GorillaJu

Twitch TV is so miserable for me. There must be some bottle neck that my connection is going through when I stream stuff from Twitch, because every stream, regardless of the streamer's location, stutters and stops for me. Got dammit

bud

Il a malgré tout fallu convaincre Monaco que vous étiez en bonne santé…

Ce qui a été difficile à comprendre, c’est le discours du Barça lors de ma dernière conférence de presse. En affirmant que c’était un choix professionnel, ça a mis le doute aux autres clubs. Ce n’était même pas une histoire d’argent. La preuve, c’est que tous les mois où j’étais malade, le club ne m’a pas payé. Aujourd’hui, j’ai la chance d’avoir la confiance de l’entraîneur et du président de Monaco. Je touche du bois, tout va bien. Mais c’est vrai que j’ai eu une période de doute.

google translator:

He still had to convince Monaco you were healthy ...

What was difficult to understand, it is the discourse of Barcelona during my last press conference. Asserting that it was a career choice, it has doubt other clubs. It was not even about money. The proof is that every month when I was sick, the club has not paid me. Today, I am fortunate to have the confidence of the coach and the president of Monaco. Touch wood, everything's fine. But it is true that I had a period of doubt.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Abidal-si-guardiola-avait-ete-la/398445

FootballFan

It's what I would have done as well. He was quite clearly looking for things to escalate and an excuse to start swinging.

Yep, reminds me of when a bully gets angry that the person he is picking on isn't reacting lol.

Ibra is so talented but such a tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom