• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

VgXCk.gif

Why do GAME have some stupid automated woman giving me a ton of options? Just put me through to someone in the store ffs.

I just went into a Game store to ask how much Fifa 14 would be on release and she said "£40 to £45", we can't tell you because we won't know until release day.

I was like "So its £45, thanks!"

The last match Germany won in Munich was in 2006.

I'm ready for the lol

Also, Bayern palyers like to bottle it in their own stadium in international matches lol

Slizz

I fell asleep in the park today. 2 boys came by and wrote 'wash me' on the filth around my vagina......

Tried to step in front of a bus and it swerved and missed. I can't even get a bus to hit on me.

Jokes on me.

Anyone see the new Always Sunny?

Tc91

I just went into a Game store to ask how much Fifa 14 would be on release and she said "£40 to £45", we can't tell you because we won't know until release day.

I was like "So its £45, thanks!"

Gave up trying to find the option to speak to someone, pretty sure they don't even have it.

Rang Tesco and they said they aren't capped on pre orders so I could just go into store at midnight and pick up a copy of GTA.

Gonna have to get some Red Bull ready.

spidye

I fell asleep in the park today. 2 boys came by and wrote 'wash me' on the filth around my vagina......

Tried to step in front of a bus and it swerved and missed. I can't even get a bus to hit on me.

Jokes on me.

suck my dick

Meier

Jokes on me.

New episode was hilarious. Spoiler about the end

I said to my wife, this is gonna be a big set up but I didn't realize the ENTIRE thing would be one. Lol. I'm a garbageman! Also, I watched the Conan ep that Charlie Day was on and when Conan recorded that welcome to the show bit hah.

Slizz

New episode was hilarious. Spoiler about the end

I said to my wife, this is gonna be a big set up but I didn't realize the ENTIRE thing would be one. Lol. I'm a garbageman! Also, I watched the Conan ep that Charlie Day was on and when Conan recorded that welcome to the show bit hah.

Soooo good.

I read an interview with Glenn Howerton and he was saying this might be their best season yet, acknowledging the most recent previous seasons were lacking in areas.

If this first ep is anything to go on, I'm pretty pumped.

spidye

Soooo good.

I read an interview with Glenn Howerton and he was saying this might be their best season yet, acknowledging the most recent previous seasons were lacking in areas.

If this first ep is anything to go on, I'm pretty pumped.

I really liked the last season. it was season 2-5 level good

Kenka

The last match Germany won in Munich was in 2006.

I'm ready for the lol

Also, Bayern palyers like to bottle it in their own stadium in international matches lol
348656_e.jpg

All jokes apart, a Bayern guy will most likely feel closer to an Austrian/South Tyrolian than say a dude from Lower Saxony.

He was good at tracking Ronaldo, and fuck all else.

He did a decent job against Bale and Fellaini we we played their clubs too. However, his entire job was to stick to his man, put in challenges and make sure they didn't get too much time on the ball. He was a non entity when we had possession. He's good at bursting forward with the ball but don't ask him to play a controlled, possession based game from midfield. He's useless at that.

I don't think he was there to do anything but track players and give them no time on the ball. It showed he unconfident Ferguson was about our back four.

I hate seeing Jones being put in that role. It's basically saying we aren't good enough to play like we usually do so we'll be really defensive. The attack suffers as a result.

Let us be honest, we wouldn't have contained Ronaldo without Jones tracking him the whole game. I guess you could make a point about it being used against weaker opponents but it was still needed. Especially after seeing how many chances Madrid got and wasted in the box because of a defender or a good save by De Gea

The chances to RVP came and he wasted it them, it's not like we had no solution in the front.

Yen

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker
@barneyronay Rather than spout your customary bile, why don't you suggest how you would change a programme that remains hugely popular?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

omgkitty

Alexander Buttner has claimed Manchester United are eager to offer him a new contract and insisted manager David Moyes is keen to keep him at Old Trafford along with Nani, who signed a new deal on Thursday.
Moyes spent the summer trying to sign a new left-back, and saw Everton reject bids for Leighton Baines before failing in a deadline-day attempt to bring Real Madrid's Fabio Coentrao in on loan.
Buttner's agent, Alexander Bursac, criticised United after his client's loan move to Besiktas broke down, but the left-back said Moyes had assured him he is part of his plans.
"The club now want to talk about a new deal. That shows a lot of appreciation," Buttner told De Telegraaf. "Last year I have had a good season, and the club have seen that."
Buttner made four league starts after joining United from Vitesse Arnhem for £3.8 million last year. He was signed by Sir Alex Ferguson but believes he will have a part to play under the former manager's successor.
He added: "Last Wednesday, I had a good meeting with our manager David Moyes. He told me that I will play enough this year at Manchester United. He absolutely didn't want to let me go. He sees me as a full United player."
Buttner is yet to be capped by his country, but had hoped a loan move would have enabled him to force his way into Louis van Gaal's Netherlands squad. He explained: "It was a pity that fell through. With an eye on the World Cup next year in Brazil, I wanted to play games."

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/235747.html#oGd4tMugIRqHvSlF.99

Sounds like a Bendtner situation in that the club don't really want him but don't have a choice.

Wilbur

Banned
I hope Woodward gets a debilitating anal disease due to being royally fucked up the arse all summer and is forced to relinquish his role

Meier

Cool, it looks like we can just rejoin the GAF League in the UCL Fantasy game.

If you weren't in it last year, the code to join is: .

Cool, it looks like we can just rejoin the GAF League in the UCL Fantasy game.

Oh shit forgot about that. I'm assuming it was FootballFan that got the site to email last years league creator (me) saying if I restarted it when you guys make new teams it will just put you back in the league again. I'll get the code for new people later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom