• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bendtner is now the longest serving Arsenal player currently at the club, since 2005. #Legend #respect #LAD

tumblr_msnw9vMEX11rw4lyyo5_r1_500.gif

phaze

I thought Buttner was next Roberto Carlos in the making. What happened to him ? (I only remember his goal where he went through 3 or so defenders)

Bendtner is now the longest serving Arsenal player currently at the club, since 2005. #Legend #respect #LAD

tumblr_msnw9vMEX11rw4lyyo5_r1_500.gif

FW3BBbB.gif

omgkitty

Enrique Marín is saying Benzema was offered to Arsenal (twice) and Wenger declined.

Don't know how reliable the guy is.

Oof. Sucks if true. TBH I could see Wenger doing something like that if he didn't want someone to get in the way of Giroud's development and run of form. Giroud was no doubt pushed to work harder because of the rumors of us being after a world class striker. Honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Gave up trying to find the option to speak to someone, pretty sure they don't even have it.

Rang Tesco and they said they aren't capped on pre orders so I could just go into store at midnight and pick up a copy of GTA.

Gonna have to get some Red Bull ready.

What platform?

Yen

Someone knocked over a cyclist in Hale and said "Good luck finding me on foreign plates." Apparently it was Steven N'Zonzi.

Meier

Where is Svia ? I would have expected him to boast about how tall, beautiful and sexy Kokorin is.

He requested a ban after Russia lost to.. Northern Ireland was it? Not sure if we know when he'll be back.

3Sixty, you need to get someone to sort out your boy Lambert's hair. It's embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom