• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Think I've found the sweet spot with my musical taste and it's difficult to get out of that. Anyway, I've bookmarked this post.

I'm also going to check out MS MR that was posted on the previous page.

The sweetspot you're in was basically what I listened to when I got to high school. From there on I got more experimental and eventually also adding different kinds of electronic music and hiphop to what I like.

Salvadora

The Telegraph are saying that the German market is a priority for Arsenal in the future and that Wenger has increased our scouting network over there. Targets include Gundogan, which makes sense as Wenger was waxing lyrical about him when he was commentating the Champions League final, Reus and Lars Bender.
A7mGOwSCUAAYty-.jpg:large
Release Reus' inner child!

Slizz

I don't think I'm gonna make it till USA vs. Costa Rica.... Can't believe how abysmal our record against Costa Rica is.

Linius

Your musical compatibility with LiniusPallitax is LOW

D;

http://www.last.fm/user/MaN_uTd_10

It's pretty horrible, my taste changed drastically since 2010.

Oh lawd, please don't ever come telling me again not to like Brave :p

Meier and Farid are both Very High.

I'm working on it, that's why I was asking for recommendations.

A fellow Dutch Gaffer (Danielsan) is a good reference point too: http://www.last.fm/user/DanDeKlein

arkon

The Telegraph are saying that the German market is a priority for Arsenal in the future and that Wenger has increased our scouting network over there. Targets include Gundogan, which makes sense as Wenger was waxing lyrical about him when he was commentating the Champions League final, Reus and Lars Bender.

How many more AMs and CMs do you need?

Messi

I know I am dcing this but I don't care, I just seen the fifa 14 ad. That shit is awesome lol. El sha has such majestic hair.

Linius

what do you human beings think of bat for lashes?
she's super adorable, and i love her music.

Yeah, Bat for Lashes is cool. Sadly I missed them at a festival this summer. Didn't work out on the schedule :(

http://www.last.fm/user/elseanio - and now I notice I haven't had my scrobbler working for 2 months

Very high with Linius, very low with faridmon. SUPER with Meier

Pavement high five! Have you ever seen them live? :D

Salvadora

How many more AMs and CMs do you need?
Well, Arteta will be 32 this year and Rosicky will be 33 next month. Flamini isn't a long-term solution and Diaby is eternally crocked.

This is what Reus said about Wilshere this year:
"A perfect player.

"Boy, he's f***ing good.

"He's so quick and skilful with the ball at his feet."
I need him

Randdalf

Wenger should go for Lewandowski. I'm sure Dortmund would be happy to sell him outside of the Bundesliga if Bayern are trying to force through a move.

Salvadora

Wenger should go for Lewandowski. I'm sure Dortmund would be happy to sell him outside of the Bundesliga if Bayern are trying to force through a move.
Wenger said that Lewandowski was joining Bayern, and certainly everything so far suggests that to be the case.

I don't necessarily think these are realistic targets (except maybe Bender), but I do find it interesting the increased focus on the German market. In a couple of years we've went from 0 Germans to 5 at the club. There are many soon-to-be stars emerging from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom