• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

23936.jpg

I just read this, I feel slightly dirty reading a kids comic. But it was a bit funny.

Carbonox

Just watched Iron Man 3. Might actually be my favourite of the 3. A billion times better than Iron Man 2 at least. Loved the final battle scenes and dat Paltrow.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah Iron Man 3 was the best summer blockbuster this year

First three episodes of Deadwood rewatch done. Ron Swanson's penis, laughed a bunch of times, looks fucking beautiful, and Ian McShane/Al Swearengen is the best performance I've seen on television.

Sloosha

I just read this, I feel slightly dirty reading a kids comic. But it was a bit funny.

You should read Dan Slott's run on She Hulk if you haven't already. It's brilliant.

Yeah Iron Man 3 was the best summer blockbuster this year

First three episodes of Deadwood rewatch done. Ron Swanson's penis, laughed a bunch of times, looks fucking beautiful, and Ian McShane/Al Swearengen is the best performance I've seen on television.

Al Swearengen, E. B. Farnum, Cy Tolliver. So many fantastic characters. I want to rewatch Deadwood now.

Tegris

Suarez is Uruguay's top goalscorer of all time now, at the age of 26. #justcantgetenough

And I see Honduras beat Mexico... we're going to have to play Mexico in November now probably :(

AlexBasch

Smiled and laughed throughout the whole game.

Fuck Mexico, fuck Chepo, fuck the European divas. Long live Vela.

Why'd you want to shit the World Cup anyway, Mexico? You fucking jackasses, hahaha.

And I see Honduras beat Mexico... we're going to have to play Mexico in November now probably :(
You from NZ?

Enjoy the free ticket to Brazil. You guys rocked in 2010. :D Didn't win a match but was fun seeing them play.

Tegris

Hnnggh Suarez, that was a boss finish. I can't stay angry with him for long.

You from NZ?

Enjoy the free ticket to Brazil. You guys rocked in 2010. :D Didn't win a match but was fun seeing them play.

Yeah. Cheers mate! 2010 was pretty fun, we were fortunate not to lose all three of our games though. I can't imagine we'll do any better this time with what is basically the same squad.

valeo

Suarez is Uruguay's top goalscorer of all time now, at the age of 26. #justcantgetenough

Hello fellow Kiwi who is shit scared of Mexico.

We might as well throw in the towel if Mexico is the 4th team :/

p.s. it's not really the same squad - Guys like Kosta , Rojas , Wood are all much further along in their development now. We still have literally no midfield and Ryan Nelsen retiring means we don't have a true leader - Reid is trying but he isn't as good as Ryan just yet.

Chris James looked promising against Saudi Arabia, though.

Salazar

Ben Lyttleton ‏@benlyt 26m
L'Equipe: 'Benzema, that's enough'. His last Fra goal was in June 2012, has played 1217mins and taken 58 shots with no goal

How u like that stat, "Benz wud be fine without Ronaldo" gaf

joYjFLy.gif

FootballFan

Hmm speaking of Messi leaving, let's just say he does, what team would benefit most from him or what team would suit him the most.

My vote goes to Arsenal.

I think he'd get them titles + they need a striker(imo). With Mozil, Scazorla and Marteta, he'd have plenty of service too.

Wenger, do it. 300million euros.

Zabojnik

Hmm speaking of Messi leaving, let's just say he does, what team would benefit most from him or what team would suit him the most.

My vote goes to Arsenal.

I think he'd get them titles + they need a striker(imo). With Mozil, Scazorla and Marteta, he'd have plenty of service too.

Wenger, do it. 300million euros.

Juventus, no doubt about it.

colbertgiveittome.gif

Clegg

If Gundogan and Reus ever become available then you'd have to imagine that every big club in Europe would be after them. Gundogan isn't really a necessity for Arsenal. He's a similar type of player to Wilshere imo.

dc89

If Gundogan and Reus ever become available then you'd have to imagine that every big club in Europe would be after them. Gundogan isn't really a necessity for Arsenal. He's a similar type of player rto Wilshere imo.

Woodward would either;

A. Ignore the availability
B. Offer £13.25 million for them both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom