• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

mine is my hometown, look at all dat beach:

That pic is my hometown too.

Someone explain what this means

I'm too old for this shit.jpeg

Well in the Whatsapp group there's a bunch of people. And if you don't add their numbers to your phonebook you just see a bunch of names. If you can't connect names to the right Gaffer you're easily fooled. So Sleepless claimed to be you for example :p

vh3dTom.png

Messi

That pic is my hometown too.

Well in the Whatsapp group there's a bunch of people. And if you don't add their numbers to your phonebook you just see a bunch of names. If you can't connect names to the right Gaffer you're easily fooled. So Sleepless claimed to be you for example :p

As did I two days ago

There are scrobblers for Android phones. Never looked into it that much though.

And of course you could scrobble music you listen to on your PC/Laptop, zero plays is a bit sad :p

Yeah there are, but sony forces you to use the walkman app instead of whatever the standard music player is and it doesn't seem to be compatible. If I'm on my laptop I'll usually just youtube stuff since itunes and windows media always seem terrible for me :p

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=671341

Is it bad that I kind of want this guy to go, then update the thread like a month later with some mental drug cartel story?

FootballFan

Haha I can already guess what he'd be saying.

Linius

To be fair, I'm jelly Lambda if that really is the place where you live. Amazing beach, and it seems to be a place where you have good weather all year.

btw, that's Mourinho's hometown as well. all gods are born in the same place.

bow.

you can kneel, Linius.

My parents saw Ronaldo's hometown and house he grew up. It's the only thing of pride they have on Madeira.

To be fair, I'm jelly Lambda if that really is the place where you live. Amazing beach, and it seems to be a place where you have good weather all year.

rvy lives close by, less than 10 miles away.

i'm a 10 minute walk from the beach, year round.

the city itself is a shithole with one of the highest crime rates in the country.

but beach.

Linius

rvy lives close by, less than 10 miles away.

i'm a 10 minute walk from the beach, year round.

the city itself is a shithole with one of the highest crime rates in the country.

but beach.

It would have been funny if it wasn't year round and some people secretly move that beach around at night.

sneaky77

Just finished the movie. Fuck, not a movie I'd watch with my family (or friends for that matter). Mesmerizing, entertaining, movie, great performance by Wasikowska (who was also amazing in Jane Eyre), but fucked up. Man, that must've been awkward, especially at her shower scene.

Wouldn't mind a sequel though. Wasikowska needs even more roles, she's amazing. That ending (including the music) is fantastic. The guy from Prison Break (Wentworth Miller) wrote that? He should really stick to writing (although the script was the weak part and could've used some more work). The visuals were amazing as well.

If you haven't watched it guys and you do appreciate a psychological thriller, go for it.

What movie?

Linius

Linus, look at this coast line:

pick a spot and jump into the water.

I love it. But I prefer Spain, if I ever move down south I'd go to Andalucia. Probably Estepona. I would give my left ball for a second home there. But the best option would be to finish my study, get a job and pay it with money.

Having said that, I'd better go to bed now.

sneaky77

I love it. But I prefer Spain, if I ever move down south I'd go to Andalucia. Probably Estepona. I would give my left ball for a second home there. But the best option would be to finish my study, get a job and pay it with money.

Having said that, I'd better go to bed now.

the basque country is where it's at.

K1LLER7

Watched Stoker a while back. Didn't really enjoy it. Was interested due to the directors previous films but wasn't feeling this.

Slizz

I don't know that I'd be able to concentrate on anything else.

edit: what am I missing? who is it? have I just outed myself?

You're most likely missing nothing living in a European country with 16 as the age of consent as opposed to 18 in other places.

omgkitty

No idea if this was posted already, but I'm feeling lazy:

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger sets his sights on German targets for future Emirates signings

Arsenal are preparing to look towards Germany in the transfer market again next year, with Arsène Wenger having requested scouting reports on Lars Bender, Ilkay Gundogan and Marco Reus.

Wenger has recruited five German players in a little over two years, reflecting his admiration for the academy system in the Bundesliga clubs that has been producing many of the best young players in Europe.

The Arsenal manager has already enhanced his scouting operation in Germany accordingly and will be tracking a lengthy list of Bundesliga players over the next year.
Arsenal had an £18.5 million offer rejected during the summer for Bayer Leverkusen's Bender, a Germany international holding midfielder, but Wenger retains an interest.

Dortmund’s Gundogan and Reus will also be extensively scouted this season, although both would also cost around £20 million.

I would gladly spend all the rest of the money we have on Reus. Hopefully him and Ozil are good friends.

Lightning

Banned
No idea if this was posted already, but I'm feeling lazy:

I would gladly spend all the rest of the money we have on Reus. Hopefully him and Ozil are good friends.
I want Lars Bender. He would be an amazing buy but Leverkusen are asshats to do business with. Hopefully Ozil can get in Lars ear and tell him to come.

3Sixty

Based Pardew. According to the commentators he was responsible for telling Lambert to wake the fuck up and get into shape.

Partly. Though the biggest change was during promotion from League 1 to Championship. Was a completely different player.

Messi

Must have already been posted but Abidal didn't get paid whilst he was out ill and getting treatment? Jesus.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/sep/06/eric-abidal-barcelona-liver-transplant

Classy club Barca. Fucking scumbags.

They put out a statement saying he was paid and asked the paper/abidal for a clarification

Here is the statement

Sooooo somebody is lying. Be it barca, the paper or Abidal. Horrible situation, but if barca didnt pay him they are complete scumbags.

Messi

Shaundi's loyalty mission in Saints Row 4 just had my heaving in laughter. That was awesome.

I have lost count of the amount of times I have been giggling my ass off playing this game. I have such an immature sense of humour though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom