• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously thats an extreme case, but I bet you could get more raw chicken for a cheap price and make your own teriyaki chicken with some side vegetables and have leftovers.

Hey man, I can drink beer and talk shit while I cook.

Getting friends and family involved in the cooking makes it a better experience overall because everyone eating has a sense of worth.

Chicken...cheap? It's like £4 for two breasts in tesco. Best price I've found is £10 for 2kg at the local market

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ieWUmhZkaN5aX.gif

Slizz

Chicken...cheap? It's like £4 for two breasts in tesco. Best price I've found is £10 for 2kg at the local market

I guess the proteins are very cheap here then.

I can get a lb of ground beef for $3.99, 4 bone-in chicken thighs for $4-5, a whole pork shoulder for $11, 1 lb+ Ribeye for $8.99.

Then fresh fish is always a bargain living where I live.

omgkitty

I don't mind cooking, but it can be really monotonous at times.

I made a shepherd's pie from scratch the other day and it took forever. Ain't nobody got time for that.

It sucks making food because it takes forever to cook and clean up and then you finish eating in like 15 minutes. Just doesn't seem worth it.

Slizz

It sucks making food because it takes forever to cook and clean up and then you finish eating in like 15 minutes. Just doesn't seem worth it.

Efficiency in the kitchen is key, almost nothing you cook will need to be watched over constantly.... You cooking meat or veg? Put it in the pan or oven and clean the cutting board and knives you just used....

Efficiency in the kitchen is key, almost nothing you cook will need to be watched over constantly.... You cooking meat or veg? Put it in the pan or oven and clean the cutting board and knives you just used....

The truth. I am cooking right now and Manager often makes food while playing Fifa with us!

omgkitty

Well it certainly gets easier the more you do it and you learn how to time manage everything. Still a pain in the ass to get off work and spend like 45 minutes in the kitchen.

justjohn

Somehow nothing pisses me of more than having to hear about cricket when I'm starved of football. Just hearing the word cricket makes me angry

Yen

Kelly Cates ‏@KellyCates
At Stiliyan Petrov's charity game One Direction gets clattered by Gabby Agbonlahor, subbed, vomits.
BTpehchCYAEYz6j.jpg

BTppm1QCIAIkySU.jpg

Yen

Cork keeper just scored a thunderbastard of a free kick.

Clare 0-21, Cork 2-13. 12 minutes left. Don't know what juanpablo's upto. Supporting his local team?

dc89

Even funnier is 13yr old girls sending gabby death threats.

Haha.

My gf saw my tweet telling one of them to grow the fuck up. All of a sudden I'm in the wrong.

Gf pls. Pls understand. Fanatic One direction fans are just utter, utter cunts who are not immune from a bit of bantz.

Oh. But it's ok for them to give death threats.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Haha.

My gf saw my tweet telling one of them to grow the fuck up. All of a sudden I'm in the wrong.

Gf pls. Pls understand. Fanatic One direction fans are just utter, utter cunts who are not immune from a bit of bantz.

Oh. But it's ok for them to give death threats.

Your girlfriend is right.

dc89

I'm not up to date with the slang, I assume - given the description of fans - that One direction is a nickname for Liverpool? Either that or some teen band.

Yeh, a boy band.

Maybe I told the wrong person to grow up, should have aimed it at this silly girl:

This guy hurt Louis knee. I shall hurt your face. I better hear that you apologized or I will find you, and I will kill you.

Aw yiss. Ordered something on Amazon.com and the expected shipping date was 3-26 Oct. Just got an email saying that they received the item sooner than they expected and I'll receive it the 16th of September instead.
3AQmK.gif

Yen

Absolutely fantastic display of hurling and a fantastic end but c'mon, I fear this is the GAA up to their own tricks. Equalizing point comes 30 seconds after the 2 minutes injury time had been played. Game goes to a replay, not extra time = $$$$$ for the GAA.

Though it gives Clare another chance. Really like them, and Davy Fitz is enjoyable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom