• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud23

Arsenal fans into full defense mode and some United fans revealing their total ignorance about Ozil´s life in Madrid.

Mesut´s problematic life outside the pitch and lack of professionality have been an issue since day one. Madrid even hired a private detective to spy on Ozil´s habits, and Mourinho always blamed his disproportionate attraction for the nightlife as the cause of his intermittence and recurrent bad shape.

Ozil was really unprofessional here. That´s a fact. And yeah, not shitting on him at all, I would have done the same if I´m as rich and so fucking ugly as him.

rvy

Banned
Arsenal fans into full defense mode and some United fans revealing their total ignorance about Ozil´s life in Madrid.

Mesut´s problematic life outside the pitch and lack of professionality have been an issue since day one. Madrid even hired a private detective to spy on Ozil´s habits, and Mourinho always blamed his disproportionate attraction for the nightlife as the cause of his intermittence and recurrent bad shape.

Ozil was really unprofessional here. That´s a fact. And yeah, not shitting on him at all, I would have done the same if I´m as rich and so fucking ugly as him.

He so rich he got monkey pussy. Trained a bunch of baboons to suck his dick.

omgkitty

Well if that's the case, as long as we can keep him away from Bendtner, he should be okay.

Latest ep of BB thoughts:

Yeah, it was a little unrealistic that they all missed, but come on, it's a fucking TV show! We're allowed a little unbelievability every now and then, even if it is in a show like BB.

My heart was fucking beating like hell before the shootout though and the race to find Jesse. Jesus tittyfucking christ. Pretty clever of Hank to deceive Walt like that :p

A very good episode. Can't believe there are only three left :(

sneaky77

I thought BB was great.. I am looking forward to the next 3 eps, but kinda sad is ending although I am glad they are ending on their terms and not trying to stretch it forever.

I think that Walt not thinking Jesse was going to rat is perfectly believable since he has always had a soft spot for Jesse and thought he had him under control

Messi

Chappelle, FFS.

chappelle-show-smh-o.gif

justjohn

Im always surprised when I see people still using iphone these days. The tiny screen just makes it look like some toy for kids. After being used to the s3 screen can't see myself ever going back.

Also with the exception of apple, almost all the smartphone manufacturers make their screen bigger

Im always surprised when I see people still using iphone these days. The tiny screen just makes it look like some toy for kids. After being used to the s3 screen can't see myself ever going back.

Also with the exception of apple, almost all the smartphone manufacturers make their screen bigger

I despise the size of S3/4 screens. Ridiculous design.

shortyme

It's like those people are talking on a small tablet. Next thing you know people will be carrying around phones the size of the Nexus 7.

Ya, if it doesn't fit in the back pocket of my jeans, I don't want to be carrying that shit around. I can't help but assume they've making up for having small dicks. My phones so big brah!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Messi, youtube "Dave Chappelle - For what it's worth". Brilliant stuff!

This.

The small screen just looks ridiculous to me now.

@Laboured/shorty

S4's screen is not that big, really.

And the phone fits everywhere. -_-

rvy

Banned
What is wrong with you fuckers? It's a God damned phone, not a portable PC. You use it to call people, not read books.

justjohn

Yeah the iphone screen was initially good but smartphones have evolved over the years to do so much and a bigger screen is a must. People rarely even make phone calls these days but still glued to their screen 24/7.

If they announce a 5inch screen tomorrow I'll dump my s3 for one though.

omgkitty

Not sure why I need a huge screen to text and check twitter. Pretty much the only things I ever do on my phone. I sometimes check GAF, but the mobile site is fine for that too.

omgkitty

So I guess the consensus is now that Ozil will flop at Arsenal?

Lightning can't catch a break.

Signing him right before a two week break was the worst. All Arsenal fans are absolutely elated. Everyone else is either annoyed (Man U / Real Madrid fans), or think he will be a flop. There are articles written about him every day and he hasn't even played a match for us yet. Articles coming out saying he parties too much now and whatnot. How about we just wait until Saturday?

The worst part about all of this? Signing Draxler in FIFA and feeling the need to play a 4-1-2-3 to accommodate Ozil, Cazorla and Draxler at the same time. I'm much better with a 4-2-1-3.

Messi, youtube "Dave Chappelle - For what it's worth". Brilliant stuff!

This.

The small screen just looks ridiculous to me now.

@Laboured/shorty

S4's screen is not that big, really.

And the phone fits everywhere. -_-

So you do use a smartphone?

Why all the hate then Yurt, why? You traumatised everyone with your hateful posts.

TheIconizer

Neo Member
Is anybody watching House of Cards here? Because I was told House of Cards is a great show, but didn't really had the time to check it out.

Meier

What is wrong with you fuckers? It's a God damned phone, not a portable PC. You use it to call people, not read books.

Call people? I call my wife a few times a week and my mom about once a month (oops). The rest of the time it's just a portable PC.

rvy

Banned
Call people? I call my wife a few times a week and my mom about once a month (oops). The rest of the time it's just a portable PC.

Why don't you buy an iPad and sell your iPhone then? And pls call your mom weekly, she loves you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt pls. I have a Samsung Galaxy S1 now. Another 10 years and I'll be up to date with smartphone technology.
We have to go back

Being connected 24/7, whatsapp, twitter, facebook...

I never asked for this

SMSing was more than enough.

Meier

Why don't you buy an iPad and sell your iPhone then? And pls call your mom weekly, she loves you.
I have an iPad but it doesn't fit in my pocket. I actually almost never use my iPad even at home. I just use it to watch movies on flights basically. I just stick with my iPhone if I'm not on my desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom