• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Andreh Vilos-Bous ‏@Andre_VilosBous 1m

AVB : Hrey Kyol
Wulker : Hehehehehehe
AVB : pls dunt tel me yur using teh larfing gas agen
Wulker : Hehehehehehe
AVB : fuk sek

<3 fucking love that silly account.

Zabojnik

We have to go back

Being connected 24/7, whatsapp, twitter, facebook...

I never asked for this

SMSing was more than enough.

So far I've used it to call people, send SMSs, as an alarm clock and for playing the slovenian version of Who Wants To Be a Millionaire.

rvy

Banned
Well just wait until I reveal the reason for buying my electrical toothbrush, going to blow your mind.

I bought one of those, pretty bad overall. Maybe I got a bad model or something. I hate it when the batteries die and I'm in the middle of brushing. What do I do then? Go back to the old one? No way. Leave the house with my breath half-stinking to buy more batteries? No. Charge the batteries? I can't wait 5 hours to finish brushing.

justjohn

The nights are getting darker. Woot woot. My favourite time of the year is coming. Halloween, Christmas, lots of football, my awesome winter Soviet jacket and boots and cold dark rainy nights with a beer and lots of gaming.

justjohn

The dailymail seem to going very hard at this kyle walker thing. Almost like they want him banned from international football or something. Who fucking cares.

The nights are getting darker. Woot woot. My favourite time of the year is coming. Halloween, Christmas, lots of football, my awesome winter Soviet jacket and boots and cold dark rainy nights with a beer and lots of gaming.

This isn't a good thing as a Chelsea fan because it means: November is coming.

kharma45

I despise the size of S3/4 screens. Ridiculous design.

You'll love what I'm planning to get next, Nokia 1520. This is next to the Xperia Z and the iPad Mini

nokialumia1520leaknew1_1020_verge_super_wide.jpg

I NEED TO GO BIGGER

kharma45

Xperia Z and an iPad Mini are what I am using, you should just get that instead of a stupid Nokia phone. :p

Sounds so good though D:

6" 1080p, Snapdragon 800, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage with SD card slot, 21MP camera (it does dual shot where it takes both a 16MP and a 5MP image) and I'm hoping for lots of funky colours.

Might grab the Retina iPad mini when it appears, although truth be told my HP Touchpad with Android does run pretty well still. All depends on what price that Nokia launches at, part of me could see myself grabbing the Nexus 5 for a few months if it is priced like the N4 and then swapping to the 1520.

Sounds so good though D:

6" 1080p, Snapdragon 800, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage with SD card slot, 21MP camera (it does dual shot where it takes both a 16MP and a 5MP image) and I'm hoping for lots of funky colours.

Might grab the Retina iPad mini when it appears, although truth be told my HP Touchpad with Android does run pretty well still. All depends on what price that Nokia launches at, part of me could see myself grabbing the Nexus 5 for a few months if it is priced like the N4 and then swapping to the 1520.

Fair game bruv

Actually, reading those specs maybe you should check out the Xperia Z1! They both sound so close to each other.

Yen

Sounds so good though D:

And how will the battery be?

kharma45

And how will the battery be?

A question that I can't answer yet. I presume the device is a unibody hence why nothing has come out about what size it is, but hopefully someone can just install a diagnostics app or a battery one and see what's inside. I expect a big one with the size of the phone, and WP is fairly easy on juice as it is.

I couldn't stick an Android device that isn't a Nexus, waiting for updates sucks big time.

I'm just glad with those specs that Windows Phone has finally caught up to Android in that race.

I've used a Nexus device, I don't think I'll go back.

They're always a year late with specs and Google are the first ones to abandon their phones, even Samsung don't leave their phones behind like that.

Sure you get an update but it's the least optimised shit I've ever seen, it's even worse than F1 2012 on a bad day.

L1NETT

Know I am well late, but that Vita TV thingy is quite cool. I don't have a Vita, but the idea of playing Origins Blackgate and Origins on my big TV is pretty snazzy.

But I am not sure it is worth dropping however much it is for just that, and to be honest I haven't got a scooby what else there is to get for a Vita. Is there like a Gaf consensus top 5 or summat games you need to get?

kharma45

I've used a Nexus device, I don't think I'll go back.

They're always a year late with specs and Google are the first ones to abandon their phones, even Samsung don't leave their phones behind like that.

Sure you get an update but it's the least optimised shit I've ever seen, it's even worse than F1 2012 on a bad day.

Google are fairly good with Nexus support. The Nexus S was the last one to be discontinued in that regard and it stopped with ICS. Samsung only took the Galaxy S (same phone, different name) to 2.3.6.

Galaxy Nexus got 4.3 and I'd be surprised if it didn't get Kit Kat. I don't see where Google has abandoned devices. Spec wise too they've been fairly good, I'm not seeing any issue there either.

Google are fairly good with Nexus support. The Nexus S was the last one to be discontinued in that regard and it stopped with ICS. Samsung only took the Galaxy S (same phone, different name) to 2.3.6.

Galaxy Nexus got 4.3 and I'd be surprised if it didn't get Kit Kat. I don't see where Google has abandoned devices. Spec wise too they've been fairly good, I'm not seeing any issue there either.

I meant the optimisation and less than the version number. What's the point of having 4.2 on a Galaxy Nexus when it runs like shit? :p

kharma45

I meant the optimisation and less than the version number. What's the point of having 4.2 on a Galaxy Nexus when it runs like shit? :p

It's a two year old phone almost, cut it some slack :p although yeah 4.2 wasn't great on it and I've not heard how 4.3 runs yet. Still, I would expect the Nexus 4 to hold up reasonably well compared to it.

Clydefrog

For those who may have missed it: USA CB Matt Besler received a yellow card when a Costa Rica player fell down next to him last week in their WCQ&#8230;. He misses the next game against Mexico.

bullshit03puk.gif

(thanks B-Dubs for the gif)

Arnie

Right, where's that gif of Moyes sipping water like a triceratops at a riverbed?

Then it's Breaking Bad time, bracing my expectations.

Meier

Thoughts on the new Boardwalk Empire? There was this one scene. What the fuck

I am stuck on season 3. Not to say I lost interest per se, but I kinda did. My wife doesn't watch it so I have to go out of my way to do it and I usually just end up doing other stuff like playing FIFA.

Meier

For those who may have missed it: USA CB Matt Besler received a yellow card when a Costa Rica player fell down next to him last week in their WCQ…. He misses the next game against Mexico.

http://abload.de/img/bullshit03puk.gif[img]
(thanks B Dubs for the gif)[/QUOTE]

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I wasn't able to watch the game since I was at a NeoGAF meetup. That's just awful.

Salvadora

For those who may have missed it: USA CB Matt Besler received a yellow card when a Costa Rica player fell down next to him last week in their WCQ…. He misses the next game against Mexico.

bullshit03puk.gif

I don't think I'm wrong in saying that Costa Rican is an Arsenal player.

He's on loan somewhere in Europe.

omgkitty

bullshit03puk.gif

Joel Campbell is an Arsenal player! Woohoooo

Meier

I don't think I'm wrong in saying that Costa Rican is an Arsenal player.

He's on loan somewhere in Europe.

Yep, Joel Campbell. He got his work permit after a few years this year but they loaned him out again (which seems odd to me given Arsenal's lack of strikers).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom