• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Fergie was reportedly unhappy with our scouting staff too.

It's probably in need of a reshuffling. But we must keep Jim Lawlor at any cost.

Zabojnik

So GTA V launch morning. What's everyone's plans.

Sit round until the postman comes?
Going out and buying it?

No plans, but I'm already getting annoyed knowing that the GTAV discussion will take over this thread and probably last for weeks. Save us, real football.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm not buying it either.

Roma's hyping machine is up and running again, I see. Candela: "Strootman is ten times as talented as Vidal." Sure, just like Bradley is 25 times the player Marchisio is. I'm eagerly awaiting beauty comparisons between Gervinho and Llorente. *smh*

Roma ladrona, Juve padrona.

Lol, are they ever going to learn?

Our last four games with them:
3-0
4-0
4-1
0-1

dc89

BTlZk5eIAAAsmmM.jpg:large

Look at these two. The two that got away. :(

Peco

First defeat of the season coming up. Inter are going to tear us a new one.

Ma vai a cagare Zabo, you're talking about Inter, and even if they played 2 good games so far, that doesn't mean they're gonna beat you. A draw would be nice tho, for us at least.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Italy probable XI:
Buffon; Chiellini, De Rossi, Bonucci; Pasqual, Montolivo, Pirlo, Maggio; Giaccherini, Candreva; Balotelli. (3-4-2-1)

First defeat of the season coming up. Inter are going to tear us a new one.

NO

But anti-merda Marchisio is out so they could (but won't) pull a lucky draw.

Ma vai a cagare Zabo, you're talking about Inter, and even if they played 2 good games so far, that doesn't mean they're gonna beat you. A draw would be nice tho, for us at least.

Don't worry baby, we got this. Milan will finish above Inter again this season.

Zabojnik

Well, we'll see. I hate it when we're playing against other 3-5-2 teams, a formation of which Mazzarri is the self-declared inventor. More than anything, I'm pissed at our calendar. The mafia that is FIGC fucks us over every year by putting big matches in front of CL ones. It has to be deliberate, it has to.

Yen

Yurt, you should check out Compliance if you liked the Imposter. Similarly crazy story (though it's a drama based on true events, not a documentary)

Going out and buying it?

Get to work, leave things at work, leave right away, get to Gamestop, grab GTAV, get back to work, try to get some work done, gym, get home, turn off everything (cellphone, Skype, Steam), play GTAV.

panty

Buy the game from night sale or in the morning, also have the day completely free so will just play it till I fall asleep.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, you should check out Compliance if you liked the Imposter. Similarly crazy story (though it's a drama based on true events, not a documentary)

Oh man the plot sounds great :lol

I'll check it out today then, thanks!

Well, we'll see. I hate it when we're playing against other 3-5-2 teams, a formation of which Mazzarri is the self-declared inventor. More than anything, I'm pissed at our calendar. The mafia that is FIGC fucks us over every year by putting big matches in front of CL ones. It has to be deliberate, it has to.

They're actually helping us with this one.

please understand

panty

Real Madrid is the most valuable sports club in the world, ahead of Manchester United, according to 'Forbes' magazine, which has valued the club at €2.575 billion – €100 million more than last April.

The financial results announced by Real Madrid for the 2012-2013 financial year show a 5.5% rise in income, up to €520 million. It is the only sports club which generates over €500 million in annual income.

Manchester United is hot on Real Madrid's heels, although it has not yet published its 2012-13 financial results. Manchester United believes that its income is around €418 million.

Linius

Going out and buying it?

Ordered and payed a long time ago. If the mail does it's job properly I don't have to do anything. However, I work every tuesday from 2pm till 11pm so there won't be much time to play. Probably in the days after that when I'm free from work I'll get to it.

Yen

I remember Liverpool couldn't get rid of H&G because Forbes valued Liverpool at $800m and they wouldn't sell for a penny less. How Forbes got this figure was the club was worth $400m and if they built a stadium, that would be worth another $400m.

No idea what I'l do for GTAV. Haven't preordered, better hope Asda get a lot of stock because I'll only be able to go in in the evening.

Hitcher, the island is unlocked for the start iirc.

Answer my question in the last page btw.

Going out and buying it?

Go buy it, attend Uni classes, go home, fall asleep, wake up late, play the tutorial mission, go to sleep, go to Uni. Etc.

Linius

Go buy it, attend Uni classes, go home, fall asleep, wake up late, play the tutorial mission, go to sleep, go to Uni. Etc.

It sucks when life gets in the way right? :p

And then I have planned a meet up with some forum buddies on saturday. Can you believe that shit? A gaming forum who does a meet up a few days after the GTA V release, we're no proper nerds.

Also, due to your avatar I keep thinking you're Slizz :p

Hitcher, the island is unlocked for the start iirc.

Answer my question in the last page btw.

I promoted you and PQ one level each :)

I'll do the Heirarchy properly when I have an idea of who plays regularly :)

It sucks when life gets in the way right? :p

And then I have planned a meet up with some forum buddies on saturday. Can you believe that shit? A gaming forum who does a meet up a few days after the GTA V release, we're no proper nerds.

Also, due to your avatar I keep thinking you're Slizz :p

It's really annoyed, I wish GTA came out in the summer. I'm pretty worried that I might have a big exam on the the Thursday after release, I'd spend the week studying. My nightmare scenario.

If it was out on the PS4 you could play it using remote play :p

I can see why you'd think that. Both usernames start with an S too.

I promoted you and PQ one level each :)

I'll do the Heirarchy properly when I have an idea of who plays regularly :)

I'm afraid it's too late and the plans for a coup are already set in motion :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom