• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
That Russian boxer can tell you a thing or two about that.

QdFJKYZ.jpg

Hung like a dragon

So GTA V launch morning. What's everyone's plans.

Sit round until the postman comes?
Going out and buying it?

Sat waiting for the postman praying it comes. Although last time I pre-ordered something from amazon it didn't arrive until 3 days after the release date *shakes fist*

Also the postman doesn't usually come until around lunchtime, but when it does arrive I'm just going to turn all forms of communication off, sit in front of my tv and immerse myself in the GOAT

Shinji to Kakitani to Honda
i3OrDsxB1ox66.gif

Kagawa had another great ball to Kiyotake, but the goalkeeper blocked the shot. Shinji's looked really good in this game.

Shinji to Kakitani to Honda
http://i.minus.com/i3OrDsxB1ox

Kagawa had another great ball to Kiyotake, but the goalkeeper blocked the shot. Shinji's looked really good in this game.[/QUOTE]

How did Kiyotake play? He's rather bad for Nürnberg this season and rumors are he's pissed at Nürnberg because they didn't let him go to some PL club (Fulham?).

Linius

Going to add you and Bacon to the 'Supporters of Geert Wilders' wiki page

Looool, did Geert make that much of an impression even foreigners know him now? I know he goes abroad sometimes but I never figured he gets that much attention (aside from terrorists who want his head) :p

Yen

Looool, did Geert make that much of an impression even foreigners know him now? I know he goes abroad sometimes but I never figured he gets that much attention (aside from terrorists who want his head) :p

No, Bacon just keeps forwarding me his newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom