• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

We really need a Mr.Burns "ooo the Germans! I'm so scared! " GIF for this thread lol.

This is the closest I could find:

tumblr_l7mct8cnSQ1qc073co1_400.gif

Someone needs to make a proper one. :lol

Less than 48 hours to the game.

Formaytion time.

Hoping for:

De Goat

Phones RioFerdy5 Vidic Pat

MC TOMC

TONYV SHINJI WELBY

RVP

Expecting:

De Gea

Jones Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Valencia Carrick Cleverly Young

Rooney Van Persie

Mastadon

Banned
A guy who works in one of our partner agencies has just rang to say he wants to send me an email with sensitive service user data, and would it be okay if he encrypted it. I told him that would be fine.

I swear to god he's just sent it over and all he's done to 'encrypt' it is change the fucking font to Wingdings 2.

:lol

A guy who works in one of our partner agencies has just rang to say he wants to send me an email with sensitive service user data, and would it be okay if he encrypted it. I told him that would be fine.

I swear to god he's just sent it over and all he's done to 'encrypt' it is change the fucking font to Wingdings 2.

LLLLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh God. I can't... I can't breathe....

Zabojnik

That's ... kinda brilliant.

Slizz

Holy shit :lol :lol

Post it here we'll help unravel the mystery message.

FootballFan

Haha encrypting level - expert.

Suen

Turns out you can't be cup-tied by playing in the Champions League qualifiers anymore.

Draxler pls.
Kondogbia, Draxler, Özil, Di Maria, Rami, Casillas, De Rossi, Fellaini, Shrek, Akinfeev, Mata, Muriel, Destro. Wenger plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :(

Wes

venison crêpe

I'm contacting Banned Paper right now with this exclusive.

spidye

DOBERDAN%20732.JPG

Meier

lolol

Apparently Vincent will probably be out 6 weeks and miss the derby and we're not interested in Mangala. :(

From The Graun:

If Bilbao refuse to deal with us then they could make us pay income tax on Herrera's release clause. Whch brings the transfer fee to €55m. This may be a no go.

Sid Lowe is a bit clueless. Bayern set the precedent of how to get around paying those specific taxes last year with Javi Martinez. That excuse won't fly.

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 16m
De Rossi will leave Roma if #MUFC increase their offer a few millions, €15m and it's a done deal.

Could you imagine my brothers meltdown if De Rossi was at United haha.

De Rossi and Herrera would be fantastic business.

And now I've stopped believing. Too good to be true.

Blablurn

Ach shit. No Schweinsteiger for tonight it seems.

Funny, with the demon exorcised last season, I can now actually watch footage of 2012 again

yeah, its easy now. thank god. we might not have won it at home but beating dortmund in the last second made up for it. :D

You weren't joking FF.

Aren't you the same Blablurn that posted every page about how he would love it if Gomez left?

yep, was more meant like this "damn, gomez are u bad. u could have bring us the title"

FootballFan

Can you bayern/Chelsea fans stop being so boring "we're shit." "No we are!" "We're gonna lose " "omg mceachran broke his toe, no way we can win"

Where's the damn #bantz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom