• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really weird how all this stuff is coming out through the press.

Can't wait for the gif of this though. I'm sure Olly on RedCafe will deliver.

Ugh modern football.

They'd rather meet and greet in Asia than improve the squad.

It's pathetic. Tells you everything you need to know. They keep saying how they're working so hard on transfers etc, but he has to fly back to the UK to sort something out. So obv, being in Australia isn't the right setting.

Zabojnik

DE CEGLIE CAPITANO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Salvadora

It's pathetic. Tells you everything you need to know. They keep saying how they're working so hard on transfers etc, but he has to fly back to the UK to sort something out. So obv, being in Australia isn't the right setting.

It's interesting to note how both United & Arsenal have played the dance down to a tee.

Long pre-season tours of the far east with senior club members, lowball speculative bids on players that are unlikely to leave their respective clubs, utter gibberish about no spending limits and signing world class players.... and it goes on.

We're living in the future of football.

Motta being Motta and fucking shit up. Surprised Conte is even giving him a run out....

Also, we're apparently keeping Luca Marrone now that Giaccherini is gone. And yet Fausto Rossi is playing for aunknown reasons.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Motta being Motta and fucking shit up. Surprised Conte is even giving him a run out....

Also, we're apparently keeping Luca Marrone now that Giaccherini is gone. And yet Fausto Rossi is playing for aunknown reasons.
Luca is nursing an injury!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Woodward leaving Aus....Its Ronaldo isnt it....HES COMING HOME

OH THE TEARS WILL FLOW

Blablurn

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg

schweini and pep. so cool.

D_prOdigy

United "insisting" Woodward flying out of there is "nothing to do with Rooney".

You know, I bet the board do actually think United fans want Rooney to stay.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Llorente's first touch and control is ridiculous.

I'm not used to this silkiness after watching Matri for two seasons.

GQman2121

Banned
This Woodward fella has a job I do not envy right now. Currently so much going on at the club and in the league. Was he a Glazer appointment?

And you can't use the word urgent before business when you have to fly halfway around the world to conduct it.

Ian Ladyman (DM) says his plane lands in Barcelona in Cesc's back garden.

They were wrong this morning which means, by the balance of probabilities, they are probably right about this.

GET HYPE.

Tc91

They were wrong this morning which means, by the balance of probabilities, they are probably right about this.

GET HYPE.

Just seen that, commence stage 1 fud. A slow fud though seeing as there is 0 quotes and it comes from the DM.

Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has left the club's pre-season tour of Australia to push through a move for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas.

United remain confident of securing the services of Fabregas despite Barca's insistence the player wants to remain at the Nou Camp and Arsenal having a £25million first refusal on their former captain.

Senior figures within the Red Devils camp are of the opinion Fabregas wishes to join them, although it may take more than the £26m they bid for the player earlier this week

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

GET HYPE.

D:
CANT HANDLE THE HYPE

I dont know for sure but im pretty certain every other team in the premiership lives for this time of the year, who will United bring in? Its christmas for all of us!

Zabojnik

Llorente's first touch and control is ridiculous.

I'm not used to this silkiness after watching Matri for two seasons.

Haha, yeah. This squad needs two badass wingers though. I stand by my conviction: Licht is a fantastic terzino, he's not as good as a wing-back.

Fuck, that was awesome from Llorente. DAT SILK.

TEVEZZZZZZZZZZ

Tc91

Is the Jose presser on now or something?

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 6m
Jose Mourinho reveals Wayne Rooney is Chelsea's only transfer target #SSN

This past week shows that Gill and Froggie ran a tight ship.

Woodward is gonna be a bit of a character I think. I dunno man, I'm getting Gary Cook vibes.

dc89

Woodward is cursed. The Wood in his name fails him, he shares half a name with Marwood.

---

De Laurentiis on Jovetić: "His agent told me a year ago that he only wants to go to England."

Sorry Yurt, but he resisted Juventus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom