• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Welcome to modern football, where any wrongdoing can be explained away with the "Richard Keys defence".

Edit: ffs Mastadon...

Walshy

Na, that's ok. You might like it or not, but Suarez got you CL football IMO. He carried the team for a large part of the season.
Suarez carried us for about two months. Without him, Sturridge he scored 13 in 12 in the games Suarez didn't play in 2013. In addition, we was already in the top four when Suarez came back after his ban.

I'd actually say Sterling carried us for longer periods than Suarez last season.

inky

Wooden, enough with that ugly new avatar. Use this pic of Chloe.

122162_gal.jpg

How old is she now?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
10ish days left in the market, im really excited :3

sohois

Jesus Christ, just deny, deny, deny and never admit to any of that shit. He's now un-employable, though I suppose Di Canio was also hired, so perhaps he'll find someone.

In England he's probably done unless that lunatic over at Leeds or something like that gets him.

But in football? Just look at the scum in many of top positions around the world. Look at FIFA, and Qatar and Russia. Even Italy hired some old racist to FIGC just recently, if I'm not mistaken.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anderson to Porto maybe? Says the mirror.

Ship em all off

Zabojnik

I'm pretty sure he works for gametrailers?

But his twitter posts have to be a part of it, surely, and they don't seem very GT related. It's mostly Amazon offers and stuff like that. Unless that's what GT is about these days, I haven't visited the site in years. Either way, I hope someone is paying him.

EDIT: Wooden, ah, that explains it then.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
What did Malky say? Deets?
'Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There's enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.'
On the arrival of South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung

'Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers'
On football agent Phil Smith

'He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted'
On an official of another club

'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.'
On a list of potential signings

'I hope she's looking after your needs. I bet you'd love a bounce on her falsies.'
On a player's female agent

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a "Go to Jail" square)
Sent to members of Cardiff's staff

Absolute cunt.

Edit: At least it's funny to read out of context lol.

Tata Martino first squad list
Goalkeepers:
Sergio ROMERO
Mariano ANDUJAR

Defenders:
Hugo CAMPAGNARO
Federico FERNANDEZ
Pablo ZABALETA
Martin DEMICHELIS
Marcos ROJO
Ezequiel GARAY
Jose Maria BASANTA

Midfielders:
Javier MASCHERANO
Angel DI MARIA
Augusto FERNANDEZ
Ricardo ALVAREZ
Lucas BIGLIA
Enzo PEREZ

Forwards:
Lionel MESSI
Rodrigo PALACIO
Gonzalo HIGUAIN
Sergio AGUERO
Ezequiel LAVEZZI

Same as the WC list, Tevez NEEDS to be there.

jtb

Banned
When do Arsenal and Liverpool play against each other in PL? That's the match(es) I'm looking forward the most.

Anfield, December 20
Emirates, April 4 (!!)

should be fun, hopefully both teams are still in the title race to keep the stakes nice and high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom