• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wont get a lick in the team if RvP is fit, we cant exactly bring him on for another option either as he doesnt seem littered with pace like Wellbeck.

That Hernandez will stay and Wellbeck will leave, it hurts the soul.

Wilson has as much pace as Welbeck bro. He can also dribble from the half way line and score due to his ability to dribble with that pace.

Meier

United are falling behind on these goofy deals. Their commercial guys probably just point at the shirt and smile.

Manchester City has signed a 2 year deal with MTN Cameroon for it to become the club’s official telecommunications partner in the country.

The company has 10.2 million subscribers across the country and has 1 million mobile banking customers.

noal

Banned
BvoznA3IIAA1jYr.jpg:large

Thank you. NATALIE♡

Van Gaal has already stated that he doesn't kick players out. The players decide after their told their role. If Van Gaal told him he's 4th choice after RVP, Rooney, and Adnan you can see why Welbeck would choose to leave. Maybe Wilson was even put in front of him.

Hi Danny.

You're not going to play.

But it's up to you if you want to go I'm not forcing you out.

But you're not gonna play.

---

LVGENIUS

United are falling behind on these goofy deals. Their commercial guys probably just point at the shirt and smile.

Please.

The show never stops.

AUG 21- Manchester United announces sponsorship with Apollo Tyres
• Apollo to be Official Tyre Partner in UK and India
• Apollo Tyres will create football based play zones, using recycled rubber, in local communities in the UK and India to encourage healthy lifestyles among youngsters

Manchester United Football Club and Apollo Tyres, a leader in tyre manufacturing and distribution, has announced a three-year regional partnership in which Apollo Tyres becomes the Club's Official Tyre Partner in the UK and India.

Pennywise

Van Gaal has already stated that he doesn't kick players out. The players decide after they're told their role. If Van Gaal told him he's 4th choice after RVP, Rooney, and Adnan you can see why Welbeck would choose to leave. Maybe Wilson was even put in front of him.
It's not suprising that you didn't get rid of Cleverly then.

Pls.
He's already on the way to Bayern.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If he truly isnt even on the bench tonight :OOOOO

Still, PSG may fudge the numbers somewhere

Hi Danny.

You're not going to play.

But it's up to you if you want to go I'm not forcing you out.

But you're not gonna play.

---

LVGENIUS

He's competing with Rooney, RVP, Adnan, and Wilson. Mata has just said that Wilson has impressed him the most in training. At best he'll be 3rd choice. Can't say I blame LVG or Welbeck.

Bochum coach Neururer on losing 18-year-old talent Lukas Klostermann to RB Leipzig:
"For his further life, I wish Lukas good, good health and a new agent."

Fuck Leipzig

Arnie

Just bought a pint of Heineken at the airport for €6.45. Ffs.

That's all the money I own. I can't even buy a water for the flight. I've absolutely fucked it.

Is this what it feels like to be Elsk?

Some stuff from this morning.
- Barcelona thinks Bayern already signed Reus, also made a bogus bid for Di Maria (60m)
- Alderweireld move to Monaco almost complte, more than likely loan.
- Correa's transfer to Atletico delayed due to the heart issue, January more likely.

And Ney got injured this morning during training, doubtful for sunday's game.

Pennywise

Just bought a pint of Heineken at the airport for €6.45. Ffs.

That's all the money I own. I can't even buy a water for the flight. I've absolutely fucked it.

Is this what it feels like to be Elsk?

Nah.
You've gotta see something you're craving, like he does with mangos.

Carbonox

- Barcelona thinks Bayern already signed Reus, also made a bogus bid for Di Maria (60m)
- Correa's transfer to Atletico delayed due to the heart issue, January more likely.

Alderaan is going to Monaco? Yuck.

Who'd have thought Vincent "mad bastard" Tan and Cardiff City would become a shining beacon of justice against racism and discrimination in the modern day work place?

LMA brought it on themselves though, the dithering idiots that they are.

Why do you guys want Di Maria??? He's not what you need right now.

A winger is needed, but a CM should be priority. The reason LVG isn't using a 4231 or 433 is because he says we don't have quality wingers. Di Maria would be a big step towards that formation.

tumblr_mh7cgfC4gr1s070pio1_500.gif

Jabo

A winger is needed, but a CM should be priority. The reason LVG isn't using a 4231 or 433 is because he says we don't have quality wingers. Di Maria would be a big step towards that formation.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. 1-2 World-class CMs and you guys are done. Garbage like Young/Fletcher/Lingard(?) shouldn't start period.

YOu know personally I wouldnt be surprised, Bayern doesnt talk shit until they have something from the other team, and Bayern's people have been talking a lot of shit lately.

Hoeneß is in prison, Bayern isn't what it used to be, Rummenigge is just a shit-talking wannabe.

What really happened is that Bayern wanted Reus to sign for next year already but Reus rejected the offer. That's why you hear so much BVB bashing from Rummenigge, he's clearly hurt.

omgkitty

Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Wenger pick up Welbeck. He's got all the right qualities to be a great striker but seems to have a problem scoring goals. Think it would help if he got to play through the middle a lot more instead of out wide.

GorillaJu

Nope, Japan. We still have no JP servers sadly, dunno which server Odd plays on.

0wt7chq.jpg

ALL ABOOoOOoOOoOAAAAAAAARD CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOO

I play on USW generally. SEA games tend to be awful shit where everyone picks for themselves and it ends up 5 mid heroes vs 5 mid heroes. It's like Ember/Tinker/Invoker/Sky/Pudge vs Clock/Rhasta/Krob/Mirana/OD isn't nearly as uncommon as it should be.

Kill3r7

Fun ain't gonna win ya cups m8

If you have got the players 4-3-3 is a significantly better option than than 3-5-2 formation. The only reason LVG switched to 3-5-2 with Netherlands is because Strootman got injured.

Like I said, we still would need to add a CB (Benatia) and CM (Khedira) to make it work but IMO it would be an infinitely better formation and team.

We don't want Reus. Takashi Usami is the future

I thought you didn't like him anymore after I mentioned him a while back? I told you he's going to come back to Europe because he's really talented. He's tearing up the J League right now in the same way that Kagawa did.

WJD

Saw COPE's article and my willy twitched.

Not even a half chub yet but after a summer of flaccidity it feels like a climax.

I play on USW generally. SEA games tend to be awful shit where everyone picks for themselves and it ends up 5 mid heroes vs 5 mid heroes. It's like Ember/Tinker/Invoker/Sky/Pudge vs Clock/Rhasta/Krob/Mirana/OD isn't nearly as uncommon as it should be.

Yep.

In SEA you need to have at least two cores because EVERYONE plays for late game. I only play once in a while now due to this.

Elchele

I thought you didn't like him anymore after I mentioned him a while back? I told you he's going to come back to Europe because he's really talented. He's tearing up the J League right now in the same way that Kagawa did.

kida pls
I would rather take Altintop back

Zabojnik

Where did I hear this before ... Oh, right. LVG sounds exactly like Conte. The difference being that LVG will likely get his winger. Conte never did.
Rise from the ashes, Simone Pepe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom