• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Gwan Tan

Fully team Vincent now. Might have some odd ideas about changing kits and all that but fuck it he's bang on here

@HayleyMcQueen 4m
So #icebucketchallenge was accepted by @nataliesawyer & I. Stay tuned 4 our nominations....#theaftermath

Bvow6RjIIAACVps.jpg

vmdf4.gif

It's the aftermath alright 😏

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Di Maria's wife has let the cat out of the bag.

GET IN WOODY

To quote from Redcafe

Honestly, Di Maria's wife liking a pic that includes Manchester United stuff is a thousand times more concrete than any of the Twitter comments from random journos are.

Instagramneverlies

L1NETT

Bevan has seriously got to fuck off after this

They have embarrassed themselves and shown themselves as far in the Stone Age as sadly so much of football is on these issues

Arnie

2.5 hours to kill in Malaga airport.

I'm through security and I have €6 euros to burn.

Reckon that's three beers and some good muppetting.

I have Life of Pi as a backup.

Clegg

Just because I'm in a mood to piss on United Bros chips today I'd like everyone to cast their minds back to the summer when we were after Sneijder. His wife was dropping hints about United all over the shop. It means nothing.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Even DiscoMirror saying Welbeck told he can leave but not to a top 6 PL team. Will be sad to see him leave :(

Given 10 teams or so could qualify for top 6 this year hes fucked :eek:

Abroad perhaps.

Just because I'm in a mood to piss on United Bros chips today I'd like everyone to cast their minds back to the summer when we were after Sneijder. His wife was dropping hints about United all over the shop. It means nothing.

Don't worry, I don't actually think it'll happen.

Did she like pics of Manchester on Instagram? This is the only true source of info now.

Mr Cola

Don't worry, I don't actually think it'll happen.

I think Wellbeck leaving is the clearest sign we have had that someone will be brought in personally.

But then im a very very very stupid human being.

Mr Cola

Is the press conference at 4 again?

He seems quite candid when talking about who can leave, shall be interesting

L1NETT

Out of all the so called deadwood at United Welbeck ain't one

And not to a top 6? If I'm Gus i'm (gonna guess angrily seems like an angry bloke) yell down the phone and ask for him

Especially if Borini's agent seems to be a real illiterate dunce

Mr Cola

Sportwitness say we are after Varela with loan option to buy :eek:

Pennywise

Honest question to our United folks, when you're making fun of yourself with Di Maria, isn't it so frustrating that your crying at night ? :<

Arnie

£110k per week is solid. Glad he's taken a cut, he has to prove if he's really worth more than that.

Also good to hear he's agreed to the behavioural clauses, Echo reporting that Brendan is meeting him face to face when he lands.

This is fucking brilliant. He could be shite, but I can't help but grin at it all. Mario Balotelli. Liverpool. It's bananas. Crackers. Crazy.

Meier

Sportwitness say we are after Varela with loan option to buy :eek:
Varela is the kind of player West Ham would sign. Getting up there and on a free or close to it. He is nowhere near United's level -- I don't believe for a minute that they'd replace Nani with him. That makes zero sense.

Scum

£110k per week is solid. Glad he's taken a cut, he has to prove if he's really worth more than that.

Also good to hear he's agreed to the behavioural clauses, Echo reporting that Brendan is meeting him face to face when he lands.

This is fucking brilliant. He could be shite, but I can't help but grin at it all. Mario Balotelli. Liverpool. It's bananas. Crackers. Crazy.

Watch him bang in all the crucial goals, starting with the winner against us. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom