• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ly_Dow

Honest question to our United folks, when you're making fun of yourself with Di Maria, isn't it so frustrating that your crying at night ? :<

Due to our rich history and the breathtakingly beautiful memories created by our teams throughought the generation it feels like Zen being a Man United fan tbh. Even during Moyesball because of the era worth of accomplishments we have achieved you feel contentment.

Scum

Just bought a pint of Heineken at the airport for €6.45. Ffs.

That's all the money I own. I can't even buy a water for the flight. I've absolutely fucked it.

Is this what it feels like to be Elsk?

€6.45?! Fucking hell, Arn. D:

Hixx

If we don't put the Borini money towards Welbeck, even just to fucking try, I will be annoyed.

Welbeck - Wickham - AJ

GUS PLS

WOY PLS

Due to our rich history and the breathtakingly beautiful memories created by our teams throughought the generation it feels like Zen being a Man United fan tbh. Even during Moyesball because of the era worth of accomplishments we have achieved you feel contentment.

It's kinda true, it's frustrating that we currently suck but I do feel privileged to have supported my team through an era of incredible success.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Leaving a player out can only mean, if he is not injured, that a deal is being made and risking an injury is terrible.

I accept no other explanations.

Go_Ly_Dow

It's kinda true, it's frustrating that we currently suck but I do feel privileged to have supported my team through an era of incredible success.

It's human nature to always seem more out of things that provide entertainment. Sometimes its nice just to think back at your favourite memories and recapture that joyous feeling. Of course it does make you crave more and that's why we want big signings for more success, however that doesn't change in the last two decades we played some of the best football in the entire universe and created something special. UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED!!!!

Arnie

It's human nature to always seem more out of things that provide entertainment. Sometimes its nice just to think back at your favourite memories and recapture that joyous feeling. Of course it does make you crave more and that's why we want big signings for more success, however that doesn't change in the last two decades we played some of the best football in the entire universe and created something special. UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED!!!!
ffs

We don't want Reus. Takashi Usami is the future

lol

I still remember 2012 BayernGAF.

"So glad we signed Shaqiri instead of Reus."
"Cheaper and will be better."

2 years later and you still read that this could be his breakthrough season. After all, he's just another Ivan Perisic. An incredibly talented player who's just not made for a top club.

10yYfSv.gif

ShogunX

It was reviewed so poorly and is generally maligned. Why bother with it in the first place?!

Probably because Sony-Gaf would have you believe it's a misunderstood masterpiece that appeals to the older gamer who enjoyed a challenge. It's a borderline cult on gaming side.

Welbeck > Spurs, £15m
Kagawa > Atletico, £15m
Cleverley > Bin, £150 Salford City Council disposal charge

R Madrid > ADM, £55m
R Madrid > Khedira, £15m
Roma > Benatia, £25m

£65m and we fix it all.

I got the world in my hands the masterplan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom