• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got PISSED when he sat the bench against Lille, only to get in with just a couple of minutes left to play. Didn't even stay on the pitch to celebrate with his teammates when the coach asked him for it.

He is known for his temper, and Lopetegui doesn't want one of his types to undermine the locker room.

Yeah, we could probably do without that lol.

jtb

Banned
Podolski > Di Maria would be a good upgrade.

let's not undersell it, it would be a massive upgrade

if Wenger wants to do the whole small, tricky players thing, then we might as well go all in. I have no idea how a relatively flimsy front four of Di Maria, Sanchez, Theo and Ozil would fare in the league, but it would be fun to watch.

Yen

I might buy GTAIV off XBL (it's on sale, I've never played it). If I give me debit details, are ms going to do anything nefarious to me? I know it's a bitch to turn off auto-renew.

wedward

if Wenger wants to do the whole small, tricky players thing, then we might as well go all in. I have no idea how a relatively flimsy front four of Di Maria, Sanchez, Theo and Ozil would fare in the league, but it would be fun to watch.

I am with you at this point.

We aren't getting a world class striker, might as well upgrade where we can.

pulga

Banned
Pirlo is not impressed
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Salvadora

Our left wing is a gaping hole.

Cazorla/Podolski don't contribute enough defensively, and the former has really gone off the boil lately. Just doesn't look like his head is in the game, for the most part.

We are not getting Reus next summer, so might as well go for someone who wants out now.

Hixx

I might buy GTAIV off XBL (it's on sale, I've never played it). If I give me debit details, are ms going to do anything nefarious to me? I know it's a bitch to turn off auto-renew.

Buy xbl currency cards if you don't trust them. Loads of places do instant emails now.

Bla, let's do an avatar bet.

When we win the league, you'll rock a Kevin Großkreutz avatar.

If Bayern won the league, I would rock a Marco Reus avatar.

LegoArmo

EA finally bucked up their ideas regarding coin selling in FIFA Ultimate Team. Should make the game a lot more fun for the average player.

LegoArmo

They say this every year. Every big FIFA Youtuber promotes a coin selling site at the beginning of their video. Ban them and I'll believe them

I will buy coins though...

Cheap as shit

They will be banning them. It's a messed up situation, players become more expensive because people have more coins, because they've been buying them from websites who use bots to buy all the players for cheap and sell them for higher prices.

Personally, I've never paid a penny to EA or a third party for coins. Trading isn't difficult. I have 1.5m coins in FIFA 14 right now, and I had about double that in FIFA 13.

I imagine player prices will drop for FIFA 15, and apparently the card weights have been edited to make packs slightly better value.

Rockyrock

EA finally bucked up their ideas regarding coin selling in FIFA Ultimate Team. Should make the game a lot more fun for the average player.

gameplay will still be mind numbingly bad though im wiling to bet.

I'll probably be spending the vast majority of time playing Pro Clubs and co-op again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom