• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Kinda hope RM win so they dont rethink this whole "lets sell one of our best player" attitude

Barzul

I hope Podolski leaves and is then replaced either with a striker or wide player. I love Poldi, but he just doesn't work for us. Would love to see us hijack this di Maria deal if we're not going to go for a top striker.

Money should be put towards Falaco or Cavani. We have Theo, Sanchez, Ox, JC and Rosicky who can all operate on the wing.

wedward

“You know there is a thing, on the radio, a debate where people call in,” said Wenger. “I didn’t even know it exists. I am here for 17 years"

Asked what he listens to when he is driving, instead of football radio shows, Wenger replied: “Classical music or pop music from the Seventies and Eighties.”

Kill3r7

Needs must, at the end of the day.

Think you'd stand a good chance of being torn apart by playing such a lightweight midfield against Sunderland.

I think you are right but if we come out in a 3-5-2 formation we can crowd the midfield, rely on possession and hopefully pull it out due to some RVP or Rooney magic.

omgkitty

Money should be put towards Falaco or Cavani. We have Theo, Sanchez, Ox, JC and Rosicky who can all operate on the wing.

I mean yeah but di Maria is better than all of them. I just don't see Wenger going for a top striker honestly. I think he wants to see how Sanchez does there first, and it's not like the money is going away. We have plenty and will get more next year. The only thing that would stop me is Reus. Think we need to go all in on him next summer. Would say we have just as good a chance as anyone, especially if we can kick on this year and win another trophy and get in the top 2.

inky

Jiménez coming in. Glad to see another Mexican in Atleti after all these years
even if he is a former fucking América player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom