• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

No, no, I'm just saying. I just can't believe how amazing he is.

he really is that amazing, Bayern is already close to dissolving without him.

true story: Pep didnt even attend the press conference after the Wolfsburg match because he wanted to see Kroos play for Real, before crying himself to sleep.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Players who do what Koke just did should be fined and not played in the next game

UnfitLastingKingsnake.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its ok Madrid, this means nothing and absolutely has nothing to do with Di Maria

Gurthang

Banned
2011 Real Madrid - Barcelona supercopa. Barcelona wins. Real Madrid wins the league. Barca finishes second.
2012 Real Madrid - Barcelona supercopa. Real Madrid wins. Barcelona wins the league. Real Madrid finishes second.
2013 A.Madrid - Barcelona supercopa. Barcelona wins. A. Madrid wins the league. Barca finishes second.
2014 Real Madrid - A.Madrid supercopa. A.Madrid wins. Real Madrid wins the league. A.Madrid finishes second.

it is written in the stars

Turok_TTZ

Benz didn't even get a chance to take a shot. Our service to the frontline is pitiful.
We need to do better in chance creation and distributing ball.

attack and midfield was very poor. but midfield is culprit, I'm looking at you Alonso you cunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom