• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FinMbE7.jpg

This aroused me more than you probably intended.

darknil

Good to see that Atletico has a functional team despite the Chelsea virus.

Apart from the GK, I think Atletico did a superb job buying players.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
After reading that Gaal Neville interview I feel strangely incredibly optimistic about the future

YES BEST MADRID

Honestly love Atletico and the way they play, they're a proper team, it's amazing to watch.

And just watched Seven Psychopaths, was a fun film.

Clegg

I wonder if the board will start to panic if we lose to Sunderland. Not sure if that would force them into panic buy mode though.

Whoa haters out in full swing, talk about being salty some of you. Season just started, we still hold the CL title looking to defend + 4 other titles.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
the new iPhone looks like a glorified Samsung Galaxy. I'll stick with my Nexus 5 thank you very much.

<3 stock Android.

FootballFan

Dermot Corrigan &#8207;@dermotmcorrigan now

Ancelotti: “Technical decision not to play Di Maria. I did not need him today.”

Dermot Corrigan &#8207;@dermotmcorrigan now

Ancelotti: “Technical decision not to play Di Maria. I did not need him today.”

lol

Turok_TTZ

Benz don't even play cf anymore, ran 11km today. plays more like an AM nowadays.
I really do not like how Benz is being used in madrid. not making the most of his talents.

On to the team, No b2b and our frontline got beat by a crowded atletico defense.
James and Bale can't do anything when they were being double teamed. Having no one from midfield to make vertical runs really doesn't help matters. midfield was flat and static.
Alonso and Kroos cannot play together, I don't know wth was carlo thinking.

Di maria was sorely missed and it wont matter, since he will be sold soon enough... ffs Flo!

Bale is shit when he is not scoring. that is all.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ancelotti candid about Khedira but makes up bullshit about Di Maria

Not sure what to take from that

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus squad for Trofeo TIM: Buffon, Romulo, Chiellini, Caceres, Ogbonna, Pogba, Pepe, Marchisio, Tevez, Giovinco, Llorente, Motta, Bonucci, Padoin, Pirlo, Asamoah, Vidal, Vitale, Lichtsteiner, Storari, Evra, Rubinho, Pereyra, Mattiello, Marrone, Audero

2d9c65e1c1ca05db2bbee017d29509b4_XL.jpg

NOW it's truly over, Woodward.

I bet your children would grow up and be really hot.
<3

you can date my daughter when she's 16, as long as it's in Denmark. And if you don't take her to one of your heavy metal concerts
Christ wear a condom or get her on birth control you animal.
HAHA oh you don't have to tell me! I walk around wearing a condom when I'm near her now...YOU NEVER KNOW

K1LLER7

Ancelotti candid about Khedira but makes up bullshit about Di Maria

Not sure what to take from that
Guilemme Balague said somethink like "Madrid are calling Di Maria's Bluff. You have an offer? Show us."

He was cut off by the SkySport presenter saying they'll get back to it after the game. They never did though.

No idea what's going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom