• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Ancelotti candid about Khedira but makes up bullshit about Di Maria

Not sure what to take from that

Why bother even thinking about it

What happens in the rest of transfer window is gonna happen regardless of dissecting every tweet, facebook post, instagram post, photos from relatives, blogs, interviews, childhood memory like fucking Monk and then posting it in this thread trying to piece together transfer rumours

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
impeccable comic timing

tumblr_napj7uGWD21r30r4xo1_250.gif

edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOL Wooden what the hell is that gif AHAHAGWOEPJ%#$N

wedward

Why bother even thinking about it

What happens in the rest of transfer window is gonna happen regardless of dissecting every tweet, facebook post, instagram post, photos from relatives, blogs, interviews, childhood memory like fucking Monk and then posting it in this thread trying to piece together transfer rumours

Boredom at work. At least for me.

L1NETT

Boredom at work. At least for me.

Yeah the odd transfer rumour is exciting, can wet the appetite and all that but this social media transfer rumour bullshite-fest extravaganza is cyclical, repetitive and seemingly never ending from someone peering in from the outside

Scum

Yeah the odd transfer rumour is exciting, can wet the appetite and all that but this social media transfer rumour bullshite-fest extravaganza is cyclical, repetitive and seemingly never ending from someone peering in from the outside

Old Man Linette shouts at cloud. Go back to bed, Grandad.

K1LLER7

“I_Pizzatelli: Real Madrid aceptó la oferta de Manchester United por Ángel Di María. Por eso no jugó.”

Basically, MUFC offer accepted. So he did not play.

Also, Bayern will announce a new signing very soon. Pls be Khedira and not Di Maria.

Scum

“I_Pizzatelli: Real Madrid aceptó la oferta de Manchester United por Ángel Di María. Por eso no jugó.” MUFC offer accepted. So did not play.

Also, Bayern will announce a new signing very soon. Pls be Khedira and not Di Maria.

So, Di Maria as WB/AM L to Man Utd.
Khedira as a CB to Bayern.

I've ask this before, but Wooden, to you get any sleep? I'm worried, m9.

I slept lots today, at least 7 hours! Still tired after work though and had a nap after it.

Will update you on how I sleep tomorrow. I have to get an exam paper done in 10 days, but I also said yes to working way too much, because I like money. It's going to be some exciting updates
Zioey3m.png

wedward

I get that. Honestly can't wait for the window to close. Wish it closed before the season started.

Clegg

United haven't actually bid yet, have they? All the talk is about convincing the player to join first. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Still don't not too sure we have the funds to get him.

Scum

Thankfully the ignore list pours silver nitrate on most of the clouds

Edit: Googled, turns out they use Silver iodide

Gutted
Lol

I slept lots today, at least 7 hours! Still tired after work though and had a nap after it.

Will update you on how I sleep tomorrow. I have to get an exam paper done in 10 days, but I also said yes to working way too much, because I like money. It's going to be some exciting updates
Zioey3m.png

You still get tons of sleep after all the snuff you watch? 😲

And get your paper done before you sleep through that. 😒

K1LLER7

United haven't actually bid yet, have they? All the talk is about convincing the player to join first. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Still don't not too sure we have the funds to get him.
Highly doubt Woodward pulls it off.

Bit weird that his GF has been liking so many 'Welcome to Manchester' messages on Instagram though lol.

Find this 'have we bid stuff' a bit odd. Why would we publicly bid unless we were sure the selling club are going to sell for that price. If anything it's the only thing Woodward has learned from last season.

Arnie

I thought this tube strike was supposed to be over by 10pm? FFS.
It's only central down, isn't it?

I spent a good 30 minutes on the Northern earlier reading about Welbeck's EXODUS in the Evening Standard.

Still can't wrap my head around Balotelli. Don't even think Rodgers is sure about it. It's loopy.

I spent a good 30 minutes on the Northern earlier reading about Welbeck's EXODUS in the Evening Standard.

Still can't wrap my head around Balotelli. Don't even think Rodgers is sure about it. It's loopy.

Don't worry it's the transfer committee's fault.

Scum

You can have Naughton, Lennon, Dawson and Fryers. £0m up front. £0m over 48 weeks. You can even keep the addons and bonuses.

Scum

Yeah. Just the Central line. Just waiting for a bus at Stratford now. Prepping for the inevitable surge.

Balo will come good.

Clegg

Find this 'have we bid stuff' a bit odd. Why would we publicly bid unless we were sure the selling club are going to sell for that price. If anything it's the only thing Woodward has learned from last season.
Just commenting on these stories from Marca saying a bid has been accepted. If it was then we'd know about it from the English media. I know they hadn't a whiff of the Herrera story but this one is different. For a world class player between two clubs who find it very hard/don't bother to plug leaks. I'd be very surprised if we'd already gotten to the point where Di Maria is convince to join us.

Arnie

Don't worry it's the transfer committee's fault.

Who's fault is Rojo?

Yes, I enjoyed it.

Although I read it after I saw that clip from today's conference and realised he was wheeling out the same handful of analogies and statements.

LVG playbook.

Do like him, though. Bet he's a fucking riot after two Amstels.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm telling you, Welbeck haters will be eating their fucking words. Look what happened to Sturridge.

Also, why do Bayern want Khedira? Is Rode, Schweini, Thiago, Alaba, Lahm, Gaudino and Hojbjerg not enough while Martinez is injured?

I'm telling you, Welbeck haters will be eating their fucking words. Look what happened to Sturridge.

Also, why do Bayern want Khedira? Is Rode, Schweini, Thiago, Alaba, Lahm, Gaudino and Hojbjerg not enough while Martinez is injured?

Don't hate him, just don't think he's good enough to warrant a place over RVP/Rooney.

Bold One

I hope Welbeck stays

Anyone else find it weird that there's now a focus on Di Maria's wife's social media activites?, but if he signs, she should get Woodward's commision

Scum

Who's fault is Rojo?

Yes, I enjoyed it.

Although I read it after I saw that clip from today's conference and realised he was wheeling out the same handful of analogies and statements.

LVG playbook.

Do like him, though. Bet he's a fucking riot after two Amstels.

Aren't you on the piss in another country?

Arnie

Is Rode, Schweini, Thiago, Alaba, Lahm, Gaudino and Hojbjerg not enough while Martinez is injured?

If you didn't have to goole players like Gaudino and Hojbjerg then that's fucking minging.

That's like Bla knowing who Jordan Rossiter is.

Aren't you on the piss in another country?
Back today.

Get to bathe myself in football and carnival this weekend.

Scum

Wilbs pls. Enough silly questions. 😒

Wilbur

Banned
If you didn't have to goole players like Gaudino and Hojbjerg then that's fucking minging.

That's like Bla knowing who Jordan Rossiter is.

Back today.

Get to bathe myself in football and carnival this weekend.

Mate they both started in the Bundesliga today

I think

Gaudino definitely did

Arnie

Seems to be detached from the consensus here but I thought James was bang average tonight.

Mate they both started in the Bundesliga today

I think

Gaudino definitely did

Even then they shouldn't be on the outer edges of your BRAIN, complete with foreign spellings.

you f r e a k

I still don't know who Bernat is.

Has Pep kidnapped all of these players overnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom