• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

If you didn't have to goole players like Gaudino and Hojbjerg then that's fucking minging.

That's like Bla knowing who Jordan Rossiter is.

Back today.

Get to bathe myself in football and carnival this weekend.

Enjoy it?

Arnie

Enjoy it?

Aye, and I had to leave my family there who're staying another week. It was really sad. I boarded a bus to Malaga and my little 10 year old brother was crying. I put my blag Roy Bans on and hid behind the tinted glass.

Great holiday though. Forgot what it's like to lie back in the ocean and stare at the sky for 15 uninterrupted minutes.

Aye, and I had to leave my family there who're staying another week. It was really sad. I boarded a bus to Malaga and my little 10 year old brother was crying. I put my blag Roy Bans on and hid behind the tinted glass.

Great holiday though. Forgot what it's like to lie back in the ocean and stare at the sky for 15 uninterrupted minutes.

Best holidays imo.

Probity

So much for Bale's desired 6 trophy campaign. Play like this the rest of the season and that won't work out very well for Madrid.

Scum

Nice. I need to this too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

At Uni going for walks at around 12am before the clubs got out, pitch black sky, no cars, no sound, i think that is the most peaceful time I can remember. Pure silence is absolute bliss, especially at night.

Arnie

At Uni going for walks at around 12am before the clubs got out, pitch black sky, no cars, no sound, i think that is the most peaceful time I can remember. Pure silence is absolute bliss, especially at night.

Or a gump run at 6am.

Also, our club can do gash posters m8, even if they aren't official...

BvrBcS1IUAA7vrv.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Or a gump run at 6am.

Also, our club can do gash posters m8, even if they aren't official...

Yall laugh at gump runs but what is a more effective way of running than to run at every opportunity?

One day ill have dem abs and all will follow

Bold One

Its where powerful thinking is done

Wish id written my ideas down because all i remember is that they were good

I love the night, the feel of another world, everything looks different

the hum and noise of the world goes away, everything moves slower, romance comes to life

the women become hotter, drinks become colder, morals become more loose

all the world's worries fade into the stars over-hanging

Mr Cola

the hum and noise of the world goes away, everything moves slower, romance comes to life

the women become hotter, drinks become colder, morals become more loose

all the world's worries fade into the stars over-hanging

The golden rule of night walks is that if you see people the walk is ruined, but the challenge is to be where people may be and not see them, thus registering that you are both in the world and the only thing in the world. Also because if you dont go where people are then you might get mugged or in one case I experienced, have a mcdonalds thrown at you from a moving car.

The golden rule of night walks is that if you see people the walk is ruined, but the challenge is to be where people may be and not see them, thus registering that you are both in the world and the only thing in the world. Also because if you dont go where people are then you might get mugged or in one case I experienced, have a mcdonalds thrown at you from a moving car.

I love you, Cola :lol :lol

You know, I have thrown a mcdonalds burger at someone once at night when I was drunk. It was a fat girl though, and I wasn't in a car, and I'm pretty sure you're a late 20's guy in a wheelchair. But it could have been you.

Night walks are great though, but the best is very early morning walks at like 5.

Mr Cola

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| In which Mr Cola attracts yet more casual abuse

Its not that bad, it builds character, plus all of this is over 27 years and it doesnt amount to much if you space it out. I just have a good memory for abuse in one way or another, lots of stories, some I wont tell anymore because they make me look like a bit of a sociopath, im glad wooden never recorded them.

Yen

Stolen from twitter:
Balotelli, 24
Sturridge, 24
Sterling, 19
Coutinho, 22
Markovic, 20
Can, 20
Moreno, 22
Manquillo, 20
Sakho, 24
Henderson, 24
Ibe, 18
Flanagan, 20

(Rossiter, 17)
(Wilson, 16)
(Ojo, 17)

It feels so odd to be confident about our future now. And all the better because United are dead. And we have killed them. To fill the void left by them, we have Brendao.

Its not that bad, it builds character, plus all of this is over 27 years and it doesnt amount to much if you space it out. I just have a good memory for abuse in one way or another, lots of stories, some I wont tell anymore because they make me look like a bit of a sociopath, im glad wooden never recorded them.

I remember it all.

Mr Cola

I want to know more about Mr Cola.

He's so fascinating.

One before I sleep, i wrote this in the thread about being called a cracker, copy pasted
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=123522773&postcount=163

I remember once walking home, there were 3 schools in the area which all shared a bus park, 2 grammar schools and 1 other school which was a bit rough. The bus park was located inside the rougher school and they had to enact fences to stop the rough kids from ganging up on the grammar kids, there were often fights, eventually it had to chaperoned. The bus park was also the main route to the grammar school from one side of town, so around 80% of the people who went to the grammar school had to walk through it to get to school and leave, if they were on a bus or not.

One thing the school system did to make sure that there was no latent bullying on the way home was make the Grammar schools school end half hour after the rough school, it weeded out most of the kids so that the grammar schools could remain hassle free. Generally speaking this worked for the bus park but the problem was that the detention time for kids in the rough school was 40 mins. This meant that if you walked home you would encounter the kids who had just got out of detention on a daily basis, meaning that on occasion there would be issues.

I was walking home this one day and there were 3 kids behind me, one was black and two were white, they were id say a year older than me. The black kid behind me started shouting at me, calling me a bigot, then doing that thing kids sometimes do "You hear what he said?" where the other two go "OOOOO he just said something racist". It was strange because I was perfectly silent. So they start walking faster after me and the two white kids walk past and the black kid does a little run up and hits me on the side of the face and says "Blacks back".

No I dont mind being called a cracker

I remember it all.
The Korfball story makes me sound like an absolute tosser, thankfully only Broken has heard it.

Bold One

Stolen from twitter:

It feels so odd to be confident about our future now. And all the better because United are dead. And we have killed them. To fill the void left by them, we have Brendao.

we are most definitely dying, but we are far from dead.

ibkV2BNolAqJPR.gif

K1LLER7

That guy who said Madrid accept United offer for ADM seems to be legit. Works/used to for ESPN Argentina.

He also got the Rojo to United for 20m and Nani to Sporting.

Tempted to open up youtube a watch: | Di Maria 2013/14 HD | Skills and goals |

Elchele

Shut up and enjoy your Benatia |HD| 2013-14 | Tackles and interceptions highlight reel motherfucker.

I doubt we will sign him. I'm really worried about us signing Khedira, tho. I have a bit of hope in Guardiola blocking the transfer, Khedira doesn't seem like a player he would like to have in his team.

Jarnet87

That guy who said Madrid accept United offer for ADM seems to be legit. Works/used to for ESPN Argentina.

He also got the Rojo to United for 20m and Nani to Sporting.

Tempted to open up youtube a watch: | Di Maria 2013/14 HD | Skills and goals |

I'll buy a ticket to Manchester so we can start erecting the Woodward statue.

Made a couple of unorthodox changes to my Fantasy Team. Need a good week. Come on lads.

Looks like Di Maria is leaving. Real Madrid are jokes. What a stupid club.

i don't care about DiMaria really, I just want this to be over.

Is this how Arsenal fans feel every season?

anyways if he leaves we better get R E U S or Falcao

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Made a couple of unorthodox changes to my Fantasy Team. Need a good week. Come on lads.

Looks like Di Maria is leaving. Real Madrid are jokes. What a stupid club.

Y'know, in the end, I really do hope that you guys end up signing someone proper good <3

and about the whole Vidal thing, let's just forget about it

934mgE2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom