• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

lelelje7.gif

The highlight of the game so far.

Clegg

Killer, I don't think Guilleme has very good contacts. I still remember the days when he was adamant that United were just about to sign Silva and Torres. Then he blew his load on Mata to Arsenal.

L1NETT

Pickford, Darby, McArdle, Davies, Sheehan, Liddle, Kennedy, Knott, Morais, Bennett, Hanson

Can we remain unbeaten

No idea. Morais ahead of Yeates concerns me, but he looked decent enough when I've seen him.

GQman2121

Banned
I'd say it's embarrassing but Chelsea almost revel in how insipid their fanbase are.

They've handed out flags during their US tours. It's that US sports influence rubbing off I think.

Look how much these foam fingers go for from third party dealers here:

0XswLTV.jpg

3Sixty

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC 2m

#SaintsFC team vs @WBAFCofficial: Forster, Clyne, Fonte (c), Yoshida, Bertrand, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Ward-Prowse, S. Davis, Tadić, Pellè.

#SaintsFC substitutes vs @WBAFCofficial: K. Davis (GK), Gardos, Long, Taïder, Cork, Hooiveld, Isgrove.

GARRRRRRRRRRRDOS

Wilbur

Banned
If you're linking my post to anything that's going on in America (linking it to anything other than a silly play on the acronym, in fact) you're looking too hard.

It's terrible what's happening (and you have my sympathies Esch, I can't imagine what that's like; we had a copper come in for a cup of tea a couple of months back) but... yeah. In no way linked.

What are you on about :lol

The cop kicked the ball

He said he wished cops did that in his country

What

Oh wait I see the confusion now Hahahaha

Fucking cartoon soldier

Hixx

What are you on about :lol

The cop kicked the ball

He said he wished cops did that in his country

What

cartoon's going on about "if you love cops" I shouldn't go into OT because they're discussing Ferguson

Which is silly

Wilbur go shove some confectionary up your anus

TeddyBoy

It feels so long ago that we signed Lallana and Markovic, with their injuries and Balotelli's impending transfer they've faded to the background and not many Liverpool fans are talking about them right now.

I really have no idea how we're going to play this year, but we've actually got a good squad now with a lot of options in both defence and attack.

Wilbur

Banned
cartoon's going on about "if you love cops" I shouldn't go into OT because they're discussing Ferguson

Which is silly

Wilbur go shove some confectionary up your anus

I thought you said I don't get it to esch's post about the cop, not cartoon solder

there is a creme egg inside me

Moobabe

Exact same team that started at Burnley.

Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; D Costa

Great stuff - I guess I'd like to see Torres go - but only if we promoted someone from inside to replace him. Maybe Bamford, or someone like Boga.

Stulaw

WEST HAM TEAM NEWS

Team to play Crystal Palace: Adrian, Reid, Cresswell, Tomkins, O’Brein, Kouyate, Zarate, Downing, Noble, Vaz Te, Cole

Subs: Jaaskelainen, Morrison, Sakho, Demel, Diame, Poyet, Valencia

Practically the same as last week, had to correct Sky Sports' misspelling of Sakho, and we only have one Defender on the bench.

Glad to see Zarate starting though, looks like he'll be playing the CAM roll that Nolan usually does, and I see that as a positive.

Fucking start Luis for my FPL team you cunt

Buys one of last seasons best left backs.
Plays a right back on the left back instead

#mindgames

Great stuff - I guess I'd like to see Torres go - but only if we promoted someone from inside to replace him. Maybe Bamford, or someone like Boga.

Fuck that, the club needs more than one solid striker. Drogba is 42 years old or something like that, shouldn't be more than a third option.

K1LLER7

Killer, I don't think Guilleme has very good contacts. I still remember the days when he was adamant that United were just about to sign Silva and Torres. Then he blew his load on Mata to Arsenal.
Maybe. I don't think it's as close ss some of the Spanish press are saying. Can't see the club spending £65m on one player.

Moobabe

Fuck that, the club needs more than one solid striker. Drogba is 42 years old or something like that, shouldn't be more than a third option.

Who's out there that's not gonna cost a lot and is happy being 2nd choice? I mean, IF Torres is going then Mourinho must have someone in mind.

L1NETT

Villa are so fucking bilge. Just look at the squad

I like Lambert but it's hard to see what they are building towards

Stick Grealish on

GQman2121

Banned
I should have spent the 4 points and swapped Luis for Azpili. It's going to cost me more over these first two games to have no points at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom