• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One signing that doesn't address your big problem areas and it's Woody Da God

Pls

2Y3is1e.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
And with that, Spurs return to the bottom of the to 7.

United getting stronger is a good thing, the more competitive the top 7 the better. No good having 3 out of 7 teams who piss on the other 4. Hopefully this season United can win more of the big games and bunch those CL chasers closer together.

Irrespective of United's transfers we're not really ready to be in the top 4 yet so we should just focus on improving our style of play and aim to win the Europa. That's a much more plausible way for us to get into the CL. Guys like Lamela and Bentaleb are not ready to win us big games the way Bale and Modric did, not yet.

wedward

I'm not sure what kind of signings your expecting though. Carvalho/Khedira and Manolas is all we can expect being optimistic and they won't change that much.

You make it sound like I never expected Chambers to make mistakes, I knew he would, it's how he responds and learns that's crucial.

I said in my post I don't know who we could sign that would fix our issues...

I also said I don't think it is wise for us to have Chambers as our 3rd choice cb and after this past weeks evidence I stand by that.

The problem is when we give players a chance they don't perform. Ox started today and was not good. Jack has been given 3 starts and was poor. If they want to we starters they need to perform when given te opportunity.

Pennywise

Dortmund really had a terrible first half.

After the half time we got into the game and played some really good combinations.
We're lacking a creative player like Sahin,Gündogan or even Hummels.

Kehl alone as CM wasn't the smartest decision.

Decent debut by Immobile, he was working his ass off, but had nearly no decent pass to finish.

anthonyOA

United getting stronger is a good thing, the more competitive the top 7 the better. No good having 3 out of 7 teams who piss on the other 4. Hopefully this season United can win more of the big games and bunch those CL chasers closer together.

Irrespective of United's transfers we're not really ready to be in the top 4 yet so we should just focus on improving our style of play and aim to win the Europa. That's a much more plausible way for us to get into the CL.

You're right ofcourse, but my bones yearn for those glory nights in the Champions league. And seeing Liverpool leapfrog us, while we flapped haplessly with AVB, stings the nostrils.

Zabojnik

Woodward can sign Ronaldo and I'll still think it was a miracle and not his ability to sign someone.

Should we really be talking about ability here though? Di Maria wants out at all costs, PSG pulled out, United are literally the only other club that can afford / desperately need a player of his caliber at the moment. The deal basically made itself.

Suen

Sheikh Abdullah Al Thani must have bribed the ref with so much money that he now shits money.

Most entertaining game by far today. Dramatic ending, Malaga meltdown and Bilbao robbed.

I love La Liga, even when it's for the wrong reasons.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Should we really be talking about ability here though? Di Maria wants out at all costs, PSG pulled out, United are literally the only other club that can afford / desperately need a player of his caliber at the moment. The deal basically made itself.

Getting laid because the girl cant get the man she wants and settles is the truest form of romance

Abraxas

samuelJayC: Wenger: "We have a big game on Wednesday - I hope we haven't lost Giroud. It doesn't look good." #afc http://t.co/ccItXa4G0M

SANOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

fml.

tolkir

Sheikh Abdullah Al Thani must have bribed the ref with so much money that he now shits money.

Most entertaining game by far today. Dramatic ending, Malaga meltdown and Bilbao robbed.

I love La Liga, even when it's for the wrong reasons.

yes, two reds were paid too. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom