• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
Always the same deal with Vitesse. Good play, lots of possession and nice attacks, but they never finish games. Don't know what's up with that.

Manager

son of a bitch

@ManUtd 32s
Boss on 3-5-2: "It fits in more players. When I play 4-3-3, I must choose between Rooney & van Persie, for example."

Isn't the problem Mata anyway? A 4-4-2 with Rooney as supporting striker could've worked right? If Mata was a bit better at defending you could've played similar to City, having him in the Silva/Nasri side midfielder role.

Good, none of this Rooney on the wing wank.

The problem isn't that, the problem with 352 is our back 3 SUCK

Isn't the problem Mata anyway? A 4-4-2 with Rooney as supporting striker could've worked right? If Mata was a bit better at defending you could've played similar to City, having him in the Silva/Nasri side midfielder role.

I would argue Silva/Nasri can do that because of the rest of the midfield. We don't have that good, towering, controlling, tackling cunt midfielder.

Clegg

I am out, what have they done this time?

It pains me to say it but ever since Italians went back to running the team it has been one fuck up after another. Those Todt/Brawn years will never be matched.
The pit crew stayed on track, working on Alonso's car, when they were supposed to leave and every other crew had already left. Alonso's given a five second penalty.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2hx.gif

EvenAdventurousLadybug.gif

we're so winning the league

pulga

Banned
Di Maria leaving, Khedira staying

What a time to be DEAD.

Pls take care of him UnitedGAF. He's a special one. I did not give one single fuck when Ozil was shipped off, but this one really hurts :(

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sanchez and Di Maria, interesting to see who has the better season

pulga

Banned
What's Di Maria salary going to be then? And please don't fucking premface on me, tell me yearly and in euros porfavor.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Already asking ArseneGaf to fight ?

I like Arsenal gaf :3

There is no such thing as a sure thing, other than fucking Diego Costa apparently, no knowing how well Di Maria will settle.

I just got a raging hard on watxhing El Shaarawy score. Had Balotelli been playing the ball would have gone to him and he would and he would have taken El Shaz out the game.

I fully expect 20+ goals from him if he stays healthy.

Di Maria leaving, Khedira staying

What a time to be DEAD.

Pls take care of him UnitedGAF. He's a special one. I did not give one single fuck when Ozil was shipped off, but this one really hurts :(
I'd rate him above Hames at the moment. Ah well, whoever sells the most shirts I guess.

Pennywise

is this the bundesface way of doing things

12m a year? You're bullshitting me right?

Nope.

Btw.
Looks like Walter Sabatini from Roma is on the way to munich for the Benatia deal.

I'd rate him above Hames at the moment. Ah well, whoever sells the most shirts I guess.

Perez loves his new toys.
I wouldn't have sold Di Maria.
Season is long enough and if either Bale or Ronaldo is injured, well you know what happens.

Wes

venison crêpe
Leicester City fan here.

Guys, I think we're gonna stay up.

Been pretty impressed by their performances so far. There's always one team that comes up and seems to stick around and reach safety quite early, could well be Leicester.

pulga

Banned
Daamn, just checked my usual sources..he's really gonna make 12m a year? Will he be the highest paid player at United or are Rooney and RVP above him?

If 42 for Ozil was overpaying, 75 for Di Maria is also.

Not that I think it's a bad thing. United need the player and they have the money. No reason not to.

Difference is Di Maria is actually a world class game changer and worth every penny of those 70m. Ozil could've gone for 20m and I would've considered it good business for us.

Daamn, just checked my usual sources..he's really gonna make 12m a year? Will he be the highest paid player at United or are Rooney and RVP above him?

Difference is Di Maria is actually a world class game changer and worth every penny of those 70m. Ozil could've gone for 20m and I would've considered it good business for us.

12m euros

200k pounds/week

Immobile fucking sucks*

* in the role he had to fulfill yesterday, lol :|

But yeah, it'll take time to get him integrated. Wonder how this season will turn out for us. Hope we don't fall out of the CL spots.

Pennywise

Rooney is at 18m or so per season.
Hahaha.

Fucking Madrid, they should have never gotten Isco, he should have gone to Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom