• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ksNY3vW.png

fuck off Milan

Manager

Getting nervous now.

It will be interesting to see how it all looks tactically. If I remember correctly, Liverpool had a good first match at Etihad. In the second, City were horrible in the first half and Liverpool put a lot of pressure on. Then, around 70th (?), City fought back and started performing and made it 2-2 and even could've won, until dat Kompany clearance.

I really hope it will be more even in the first half this time, that City are fired up and don't let Liverpool score a few easy goals like before.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Perfect time for City and Liverpool to play each other, result isnt crippling and no-one gains rediculous momentum from it.

0-0

Tubie

Simeone slapped a ref for crying out loud :lol not to mention the other barrage of charges against him

That wasn't really a slap, sure he was out of line but 8 matches is ridiculous. I think Pepe almost killed someone once and only got a 5 match ban, and Mou only got 2 matches for poking Vilanova's eyes out.

Timbuktu

It will be interesting to see how it all looks tactically. If I remember correctly, Liverpool had a good first match at Etihad.

Quite unlucky though, deserved a draw and should have had one, which would have been pivotal in hindsight. A shame this is a bit too early in the season.

TeddyBoy

Supposedly Eto'o has reached a agreement with Everton.

I read earlier that Eto'o was waiting to see if there was a chance of coming to Liverpool first, but since Balotelli signed there's no need for Eto'o now.

He'll be a good signing for Everton, can't be worse than Kone.

omgkitty

Fergie's Hairdryer ‏@tripontarantino 11m

Lukaku left Chelsea because he didn't want to compete with Eto'o. This is Eto'o walking into Everton training ground

Bv5sS15CIAAEdFl.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yes! Along with Duck Hunt Dog, Baby Bowser, Dark Pit, Dr Mario, and a slew of veterans confirmed. New leak is saying Mewtwo, Mach Rider, and RIDLEY are also in.

did you just spoilertag Smash Bros characters you fucking lemon

LTWheels

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 1m
#LFC v #MCFC: Mignolet, Johnson, Lovren, Skrtel, Moreno, Gerrard, Coutinho, Henderson, Allen, Sterling, Sturridge

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 2m
#MCFC team v #LFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Kompany, Clichy, Fernando, Nasri, Toure, Silva, Jovetic, Dzeko

not confirmed though

L1NETT

Mignolet, Johnson, Lovren, Skrtel, Moreno/Gerrard, Allen Henderson/Coutinho Sturridge, Sterling

Allen eh

Good luck against those massive blokes kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom