• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

@BenSmithBBC: Mario Balotelli will be in the Liverpool dressing room before the Man City match. And will be on the team coach after the game.

Yen

This game has come too early in the season for me to be confident. No way of guessing how we'll play.

Promising signing, based on his lean alone.

Apparently he wears 45 as 4+5 = 9.

Jari Litmanen wore 37 for Liverpool because 7 (Smicer), 17 (Gerrard), 27 (Vignal) were already taken. That I remember all of that suggests I have a problem.

Manager

PC nerds:

Can this run The Witcher & The Witcher 2 to a decent standard?

or7H3DJ.png

Witcher 2 is covered, but Witcher 1 might not work that well either. Someone with PC got it working sort of with a HD4000:
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher/intel_hd4000_vs_the_witcher

On Mac, the requirements says HD3000 and better:
http://www.macgamestore.com/product/2519/The-Witcher-Enhanced-Edition-Directors-Cut/

So it will work, but it might not be the best performance ever. Don't buy that computer to play new:ish games on.

edit
Apparently it's buggy on 2012 Macbooks:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2839982

GQman2121

Banned
It isn't.

Real kick off in an hour, Liverpool in two, Atletico in three.

Not ideal but better than nothing I suppose.

I was just look at it again and you're right. NBC has a one hour pre-game they're doing with Kompany/Gerrard and Mario stuff. It threw me off.

This just arrived in my email for order....

OFNQL08.jpg

And Adidas are reissuing the 94' Predators. Good looking boots.

1RDM1pb.jpg

sl7TCeL.jpg

WJD

Witcher 2 is covered, but Witcher 1 might not work that well either. Someone with PC got it working sort of with a HD4000:
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher/intel_hd4000_vs_the_witcher

On Mac, the requirements says HD3000 and better:
http://www.macgamestore.com/product/2519/The-Witcher-Enhanced-Edition-Directors-Cut/

So it will work, but it might not be the best performance ever. Don't buy that computer to play new:ish games on.

edit
Apparently it's buggy on 2012 Macbooks:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2839982

Cheers for these links, I already own the MB so I'm not buying it for gaming reasons, just seeing how it holds up.

Suck my fart confuziz

Manager

Cheers for these links, I already own the MB so I'm not buying it for gaming reasons, just seeing how it holds up.

Suck my fart confuziz

Someone mentioned there's a demo but I just found the PC demo right now, not sure if there's a mac.

pulga

Banned
Forza Liverpool, andiamo avanti ragazzi! vaffanculo manchester united, squadra di merda.... rooney, ma sei proprio un figlio di puttana. mourinhoooooo, testa di cazzoooooooo

:lol :lol

Wait, didn't you use to have a tag, pulga?

yes, but whoever the COWARD was has refused to state why he took my dumb-ass tag away

mustve thought he was punishing me or somefink, probably some butthurt Arsenal fan

that, or one of Wooden's peons. He gets a tag for no reason and mine disappears? Mmm...

Lakitu

st5fu
Not sure about the Balotelli signing. I like to think he has changed but I just don't believe it. Hope he really proves me wrong.

Arnie

Just don't really see how its going to be a possitive effect on the team.

But whateves.

More about integration into the group, making him feel like part of the team.

It's positive for him and neutral for everyone else. Certainly isn't a negative; he's already friends with Sakho.

Thankfully with Sturridge, if Balotelli is more trouble than he's worth we can afford to bomb him out of the team and use Studge as lone striker. Our season shouldn't depend on him.

pulga

Banned
I'm calling it, Django and Dipshit45 are gonna lay into each other harder than Arnie and his meth dealer

It is known.

LTWheels

It's always been said that Balo is liked in the dressing rooms of teams he has played with. His presence and personality doesn't break the team spirit. Previous teams have enjoyed having him around.

confuziz

Banned
I see you´ve never had a Mac Book Pro. Don´t worry nobody is perfect. Once you go Mac, you can't go back.

Great build quality? Maybe someone likes their OS and/or owns other Apple devices?

I don't know. I don't like paying twice the amount (or more) for something that is exactly the same. Not even talking about software support etc.

Only hipsters buy apple products imo. It makes you look 'cool' and 'high class/different'. There is absolutely no advantage.

LTWheels

Until he gets injured, that is.

We do still have Lambert and Borini as back up back up.

Even then we can even just play Sterling through the middle. Most of the goals he has scored has been him moving in the centre position when Sturridge/Suarez drift out wide. Like his goal against Sunderland.

pulga

Banned
It's always been said that Balo is liked in the dressing rooms of teams he has played with. His presence and personality doesn't break the team spirit. Previous teams have enjoyed having him around.

notsureifserious.jpg

are you being serious?

edit: looool 360 read my mind, thanks for saving me the trouble m8

Manager

That's debetable. He's not a dick constantly but he fought with five City players and Mancini, threw dart arrows on youth players. Liked by people that like to have a laugh like Richards, but more serious players might not appreciate it.

I see you´ve never had a Mac Book Pro. Don´t worry nobody is perfect. Once you go Mac, you can't go back.

I'll never understand why people want to buy overpriced garbage. Got one as a birthday present a few years ago, got rid of it after 6 months. Would never waste my money on garbage such as a mac.

Manager

That did happen at the height of Mancini losing the support of the players.

Well that is not true.

Boateng was in december 2010.
Kompany april 2011.
Tevez april 2011.
Richards december 2011
Yaya april 2012 (rumoured)
Mancini january 2013

Only the last one was at the end of Mancini's spell. Mancini got a new contract in mid-2012 too so the dressing room couldn't be lost by then.

pulga

Banned
Well that is not true.

Boateng was in december 2010.
Kompany april 2011.
Tevez april 2011.
Richards december 2011
Yaya april 2012 (rumoured)
Mancini january 2013

Only the last one was at the end of Mancini's spell.

Pretty sure I read about him having a bust-up at Milan as well, can't remember though.

El Topo

yes, but whoever the COWARD was has refused to state why he took my dumb-ass tag away

mustve thought he was punishing me or somefink, probably some butthurt Arsenal fan

that, or one of Wooden's peons. He gets a tag for no reason and mine disappears? Mmm...

That sucks. Too bad it seems you can't get a tag in here unless Ballack steals your girl. Then again, if that's a requirement I'd rather stay as I am.

I'll never understand why people want to buy overpriced garbage. Got one as a birthday present a few years ago, got rid of it after 6 months. Would never waste my money on garbage such as a mac.

I don't know. I don't like paying twice the amount (or more) for something that is exactly the same. Not even talking about software support etc.

Only hipsters buy apple products imo. It makes you look 'cool' and 'high class/different'. There is absolutely no advantage.

It´s not the time, nor the place to discuss this here. To each his own, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom