• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys is it even possible to go from someone who does everything spontaneously with absolutely no foresight, attention span or work ethic into a conscientious and successful person?

Please say yes.

yes, if that person has a specific goal and starts off with small steps. No, if the person just thinks they can turn it around.

edit: if this is a Balotelli question then, I don't know

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You guys is it even possible to go from someone who does everything spontaneously with absolutely no foresight, attention span or work ethic into a conscientious and successful person?

Please say yes.
why not?

being the first person is more fun though, so do it in bursts like me :lol

and Balo will never change, he's the black Cassano.

Traumatize me. I need it. T_T

Lol Shanks it wasn't a Balo question. Maybe it is though. Maybe I am actually Mario Balotelli.

How have you survived in Japan so long if you are not hard working?

Set yourself a goal and start off small.

Make lists of things you want to achieve each day. Maybe you achieve one out of five things on your list at first, but then start working to achieve 2 out of five things every day on your list. Eventually you progress to achieving everything on your list everyday.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How have you survived in Japan so long if you are not hard working?

Set yourself a goal and start off small.

Make lists of things you want to achieve each day. Maybe you achieve one out of five things on your list at first, but then start working to achieve 2 out of five things every day on your list. Eventually you progress to achieving everything on your list everyday.
he's getting married, he wins at life as far as I'm concerned. That's the step I don't see myself ever taking.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Strootman is dead

Rudi Garcia is not happy with the condition Kevin Strootman is in, which could see a delay in his return from a serious knee injury and his unavailability until December.

-

I saw you somehow weaselling your way in with an Agnelli heiress and running Juve in 20-30 years.

I'll hook up with Lapo and we'll both bury Agnelli and Marotta in his basement

Manager

Please say yes.

I've travelled that journey for the last couple of years and is still not finished to be where I want to be, attention/ethic wise (but I wasn't that low at the beginning, did alright in school). I've read a lot of stories of that thing happening in a short amount of time, but today you at least need an education probably, I guess depending on where you are now.

El Topo

I've travelled that journey for the last couple of years and is still not finished to be where I want to be, attention/ethic wise (but I wasn't that low at the beginning, did alright in school). I've read a lot of stories of that thing happening in a short amount of time, but today you at least need an education probably.

My girlfriend worked as a cleaner two years ago when I met her and hadn't finished "high school (?)" (school between age ~15-18?), she took a "designer education" and didn't finish the easiest math courses or language at the time. Now she's re-taken all missing courses and also added the advanced ones that is needed to become engineer, took two years. Now she just started this week at university, studying 5 year master of science civil engineering.

The change has obviously taken her the whole two years (and when she started she just wanted to study something easier like basic economics), but the big change was at the beginning when she decided she wanted to do something more with her life. I guess she always had the work ethic though considering she woke up 5am to clean, but she had to learn the rest.

Are you telling Odd to date you?

Clegg

Mark Ogden is also writing about Mata's starting place being under threat with the imminent arrival of Di Maria. Says Rooney will play at the tip of midfield with Januzaj and Di Maria on the wings in a 4-3-3.

dc89

@StuBrennanMEN 1m
Thise who are saying United's money is "earned". You mean you would rather be ripped off by ticket prices than be given the money?

ruh-roh

dc89

Mark Ogden is also writing about Mata's starting place being under threat with the imminent arrival of Di Maria. Says Rooney will play at the tip of midfield with Januzaj and Di Maria on the wings in a 4-3-3.

But what about 3-5-2. Is the philosophy, the system, out of the window after 2 weeks?

Scum

What shite weather.

4-2-1-3, eh?

K1LLER7

I like it...

But Mata's done well in that role behind the striker.

Drop one of RVP or Rooney instead.

Would be happyish with that. Think Mata is better than Rooney in that position overall. Just goes to show the problem of a) giving Rooney a new contract and b) making him captain.

rossonero

02d14efa2c00c97249145214925b1d52.jpg

May it be so.

Phlebas

Banned
He earns around 2 million at Roma, dont think any club besides Perez Madrid maybe would offer him 8 million. Even at Bayern I think he get something from 4-4.5 million.

No way he could get 8 million at Madrid.

Thats what Di Maria wanted and the club refused to pay it, would put him at double Ramos wages.

He doesn't have the pull to request that kind of a bump in pay.

Jack cw

He doesn't have the pull to request that kind of a bump in pay.

That is why this statement was never really made by him. That guy came like 2 years ago from Udine earning 600k a year. He is 27, highly skilled and this is his chance to get the contract of his life. 4 years at Bayern earning around 4 million net. That is more than Boateng is getting.

GorillaJu

I'm surprised to see not many people in the US use WhatsApp, considering it's very popular in the rest of the world.

My friends in the US use Google. My friends in Japan, Taiwan and the rest of Asia use LINE. My friends in Europe use Whatsapp. LINE is my favorite because of god-like giant stamp emojis.

WJD

Such a weird state of affairs when I find myself almost hoping that either Rooney and RVP find themselves out for an extended period of time. Think they're both top top strikers when played as "number 9's" but I would rather drop one of them than Mata.

433 with Di Maria and Januzaj on the wings just looks too lovely.

Jack cw

Apparently pep wants one more player

Another CM, we dont know who though. Names are Iturraspe, Vidal, Khedira... but I dont think that we will get one. Prices are heavily inflated after Luiz, di Maria and Mangala, so getting either one of them would cost us around 30-40 million, which is unrealistic given that we have Thiago and Schweinsteiger coming back in the next few weeks.

K1LLER7

Such a weird state of affairs when I find myself almost hoping that either Rooney and RVP find themselves out for an extended period of time. Think they're both top top strikers when played as "number 9's" but I would rather drop one of them than Mata.

433 with Di Maria and Januzaj on the wings just looks too lovely.
Pace and trickery on the wings.

Its been so long :(

pulga

Banned
Another CM, we dont know who though. Names are Iturraspe, Vidal, Khedira... but I dont think that we will get one. Prices are heavily inflated after Luiz, di Maria and Mangala, so getting either one of them would cost us around 30-40 million, which is unrealistic given that we have Thiago and Schweinsteiger coming back in the next few weeks.

Maybe you shouldnt have left your best CM go though lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
semi official:

Kostas Manolas is undergoing his Roma medical now and Benatia have reached an agreement with Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom