• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

More cornetto films holy fuck yes Edgar

Pegg needs that, I saw that Hector and the search for whatever and I nearly walked out

Complete cod philosophy middle class patronizing tripe. If you are forced to go and see it take some laxatives with you because shitting for two hours is more fun than watching that ghastly rubbish

Top of the page. C'MON BRAFORD SMASH FUCKING CRAWLEY

Blablurn

I said this earlier :lol it's so simple

'stop eating shit and go for runs'

Why is my mental fortitude weaker than one of Pulga's arguments

I wore my Juve shirt to the gym once <3

Watched it again recently. The start still feels off but when they get going hnnggghhhhh. The fight scenes. Sensational.

I'm trying to lose some weight too.

Stay strong for most of the week. Give yourself one cheating day.

Right now I'm eating not that much. At work a sandwich with two slices of toast and once slice of cheese. And back home (around 4pm) i eat lunch. Most of the times pasta cause I prepared enough for the whole week since im too lazy to cook after work.

Those are carbs but since its all im eating im still losing weight. On the weekends I change the menu but stay with 2 dishes. I did jogging before i started working. Lately not so much anymore.

Carbonox

gym speak in this thread ?
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Just watched The Witcher 3 gameplay video. Holy mother of Bethlehem.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What else would you call it for short hand? Forrest runs, there are no forrests around here that would be misleading.

Maybe it will trend?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mr.Cola :lol I love you man :lol

this will all change and you'll stop running/gumping after you meet the right girl bb

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mr.Cola :lol I love you man :lol

this will all change and you'll stop running/gumping after you meet the right girl bb

If I cant make it work with cake girl then I think for now im better focusing on dem abs.

Mr Cola

How is "gump run" shorthand for "run", I don't understand!?

Its not running at a set time its a philosophy, gotta go take the mail to the post box, run, gotta go fetch something, run, need a cool drink from the shop, run. It basically is a replacement for walking.

Should trademark it tbh

Niven

Its not running at a set time its a philosophy, gotta go take the mail to the post box, run, gotta go fetch something, run, need a cool drink from the shop, run. It basically is a replacement for walking.

Should trademark it tbh

I think you are on to something here!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wilbur there's no pause button dude :lol

but it's fine now, if someone is calling you just attack/roll/attack/roll/attack/roll

guys exercising is a myth, just stop eating ok

GQman2121

Banned
I have the terrible legs, so I hate running and while I own a decent enough bike now, I don't enjoy biking over long distances (more than a few miles). For cardio I swim. It's actually better for you in the long run and works your body in numerous ways. Plus, the good looking people are always poolside at the gym.

kharma45

Im serious here where ive been doing these things called "gump" runs and it really helps, I was watching Forrest Gump and it got to the bit where he was talking about "From then on I ran everywhere". I thought that was a simple yet effective thing to do and have been doing it, replace run with jog or amble quicker of course but its really helping me get fit. Run to the shops, up town, to get fruit, get a little better each time.

never stop

Great to see pulga and Bla back! Work sucks. Miss out on all the juicy discussions and rumors and banter. Hopefully once the leagues go back to full throttle I'll find the time.

Wilbur

Banned
Im serious here where ive been doing these things called "gump" runs and it really helps, I was watching Forrest Gump and it got to the bit where he was talking about "From then on I ran everywhere". I thought that was a simple yet effective thing to do and have been doing it, replace run with jog or amble quicker of course but its really helping me get fit. Run to the shops, up town, to get fruit, get a little better each time.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Hixx

Hope whatever Edgar Wright does next is more like The World's End and less like Hot Fuzz. Keep the awful British "humour" at a minimum pls

What the actual fuck is this shitpissing cunticle of a post?

Is this Insanity thing legit?

Well, unless your body is fuckin weird, you will lose weight.

It's up to the individual to follow it through, that is the hard part. First time I did it I honestly thought I was going to die, head felt like it was going to explode.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ZABO

I called the car dealer, the (approved) used cars are just as expensive as the new ones LOOOOOL

what the fuck. There's one for half the price but 1) 55,000 km 2) 2009 model 3) colour is awful (white)

Arnie

Fucking hell Gump run is killing me.

Just fucking shuffling to the shop for milk. Bursting through the entrance blowing air. Sweat bands on each arm.

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking hell Gump run is killing me.

Just fucking shuffling to the shop for milk. Bursting through the entrance blowing air. Sweat bands on each arm.

Fucking nicking pensioners' coconut water and spraying it all over your face halfway to B&Q

I'm creasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom