• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

BREAKING Angel Di Maria - when Angel met Lee Cattermole, based on a true story

Coming Saturday, February 28th to a streaming site near YOU

tri_willy

@SkyFootball 1m
BREAKING: Angel Di Maria set to join Chelsea after Roman Abramovich's secret KGB unit kidnapped him to Stamford Bridge

last seen arriving to manchester only to be intercepted by said KGB unit

ibdTHCAwjcK6e6.jpg

pulga

Banned
VARIOUS outlets reporting that Madrid and Monaco are close to a deal for Falcao

Its..its happening isnt it? RUMBOOOOOOO

Bold One

Mark Goldbridge‏@Markgoldbridge
Liverpool and Man City fans are going to go in to meltdown when Vidal signs. If Hernandez doesn't play tonight it's on.

pulga

Banned
lol most ot the people whove said theyre getting the new kit arent even Madrid fans

#basedFlorentino #datMarketing

pulga

Banned
Would sell more if Di Maria was wearing it.

M8 no one wants a shirt with his ugly mug advertising it

Send us Kagawa though, just imagine for a minute the shirt sales in Japan. Japanese designer + dragons + Shinji

We will have more money than Zuckerburg hnnnggggg

Manager

58CpX0K.png

In euros. Some are a bit high (like Fernandinho and Dzeko) but they seem to be from Transfermarkt. Add Di Maria and United's squad will be most expensive.

DBT85

Am I seeing that right... Anderson for 31m?

Edit: It's in euros. I has the dumb.

The table is interesting, but I feel with the amount of players that City and Chelsea have bought and then sold because it didn't work since the oil money came in, it's only representative of current cost, not totals spent.

Yeah, apparently Porto announced it at €30m. Most English sources says £25m but the euro conversion was maybe a bit different then.
Right, that's it.

But still, holy shit a lot of money paid by a club that wasn't known for that kind of spending back then. What a flop lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom