• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

235585i138E85F58434A859

I'd feel more confident if I thought we were going to go and bid 55+ for him.

If we do bid, which we won't, it would be like 40.

daxgame

couldn't be any happier about this result. Serves Van Gaal right for how he's treated Kagawa and the other second lines. Pathetic result, and that's absolutely on the coach.

I fucking LOVE Reda. Is he playing CB or LB for you?

His scoring record for us from LB was outrageous. Something like 17 in 75?

We were one ball away from drawing Man U in this round. Given our respective form it's a good job we didn't or we would have tonked you about 6 or 7.

He's playing CB for us, I don't have any exact stats but based on pure guesswork I'd say he won 100% of ball in the air on Saturday. He's already a fan's favourite, we were chanting his name every time he came up for a corner! 2 in 4 for us so far but probably should be more haha.

Wilbur

Banned
couldn't be any happier about this result. Serves Van Gaal right for how he's treated Kagawa and the other second lines. Pathetic result, and that's absolutely on the coach.

... Kagawa got injured today. What's that got to do with his treatment (which I think is fair so far - he is totally incapable of being flexible and Mata is better than him)?

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Chicharito was United's best player dont listen to Wilbur

Dangerous, lively, leader..everything. Dat Mexican grinta

Goals are not everything ok
Yogurt understands..football-GAF should worship yogurt

King_Moc

Banned
I switched the radio on and thought "blimey, this fan sounds like he's gonna punch a passer-by with his phone!".

It was Steve fucking Claridge, a pundit!

Nicktendo86

United are lucky that their next four games are against total shlubs.
Jesus Christ when we play a top six team...

I don't know what to say really. We have lost in these sort of games before, I remember to palace a couple of years ago. But this squad needed a boost. Most of these players look like they actually don't give a fuck.

Bold One

if LVG wants top 4 lol, this formation has to go,

Moyes barely held his own with 442, this new system can't deal with counters and pace

doicare

Januzaj is far better than any others of your young players coming through, Wilson looks like he'll be good though. It's not about creating world class players, it's about bringing through players who will eventually be able to flufil a role in the squad without letting the team down

Liverpool have Sterling in the team, Flanagan will hopefully be first 11, Wisdom seems a real prospect imo, Ibe is waiting to make a breakthrough, Suso is decent backup. That's pretty good imo. Januzaj is the only Man Utd prospect I truly expect to make it at Man Utd
Like i said Sterling is a brilliant player but of the rest you've mentioned United have Blackett, Keane, Wilson, Lingard and Pereira who are in the same bracket of talent as the Liverpool youth players you've mentioned. Guess we'll see over the next few years who makes it out of that lot.

L1NETT

Di Maria...rumours round Manchester he's a polished Nani

HAHAHAHA

5 Live...everyone. Right now

Award winning stuff

Beaten like Man United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom