• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

look on the bright side UnitedGAF. It gives you tons of publicity even our beloved BILD has this on their homepage:
2.bild.jpg

omgkitty

Arsene-All ‏@arsenalbarclays 21s

Falcao earns €1.2m/month (€14.4m) after-tax & guess what he pays 0% on tax income : (£240k/week) after-tax

Jon Voight is a bad actor.Ray Donovan looks fucking terrible

Mario Kart should be Nintendo Kart in the first place. Who gives a fuck about most of the guys in Mario Kart?

Elchele

look on the bright side UnitedGAF. It gives you tons of publicity even our beloved BILD has this on their homepage:
2.bild.jpg

don't know what they expect. The team will start semi-working from the second half of the season at best
He's moving from the mess Moyes and Ferguson left to a possession based system, without the adequate players or time

Meier

Welcome to our world.

My wifes choice comments for me over the years.

"What Prince William supports those losers as well?"
"Are you going to support a good team this year?"
And the classic
"Why are you watching? They are going to lose, they always lose."

Thanks honey.

Rolling. At your post and nick's.

fuenf

don't know what they expect. The team will start semi-working from the second half of the season at best
He's moving from the mess Moyes and Ferguson left to a possession based system, without the adequate players or time

I dont know, fixing up an ailing defense isnt his strong suit tho But yeah more likely than not he'll do fine, who cares about that cup anyways.

Meier

How could you tell? Lots of errors?

:p

Also Talksport is bollocks. If you can get it in the US can't you get 5Live?

Nope, tried the BBC stream and they have some canned line that plays about not being available in your region. Might have been able to play it from my phone perhaps but unsure.

HAHA, Talksport has the Chairman of MK Dons on now. Had Karl Robinson previously.

Elchele

I dont know, fixing up an ailing defense isnt his strong suit tho But yeah more likely than not he'll do fine, who cares about that cup anyways.

He'll have to win by out-scoring, like he did at Bayern. Maybe Di Maria will be his "Robben" this time, a player who wins him matches despite the rest of the team being shit

L1NETT

Some decent Milk Capital One Cup fixtures tomorrow

Of course we all know the big one

Fucking buzzin. Nahki Wells is gonna be the pundit on Sky looooooooooooool. His Bermudian/Yorkshire accent is one the weirdest things I've ever heard. Stick subtitles on folks.

Barzul

If Giroud is really out that long. Might as well pay up for Falcao. There's very little options out there. I'd even take Dat guy at this point.

Clegg

Of all of last seasons fuck ups, the most costly was losing Vidic. He wasn't as good as he used to be, but he's still a leader. We have none in defence now.

Milan seem well in to this Torres stuff. But Christmas is not until December 25th?

So, who are we signing? Remy? Destro? (Very unlikely IMO) Welbeck?

Few more you need to ship as well Jose *cough*

Nicktendo86

Of all of last seasons fuck ups, the most costly was losing Vidic. He wasn't as good as he used to be, but he's still a leader. We have none in defence now.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Still had so much to offer, any team who lose almost their entire first choice back line will suffer, and it will take time to fix. I still have faith but my god are we in for some unpleasant days.

My head feels like Luke Shaw has sat on it as well, such a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom