• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

To be honest. Our youngsters are not good enough. And the players we put out today except De Gea and Januzaj already know they wont be at the club. They dont give a..

GQman2121

Banned
Yeah Fergie has a lot of explaining to do with the state of things he left.

He's not beholden to the club. It's their fault for not seeing the writing on the walls when Ferguson said I've got one more season in me before I go. They should have been signing players like ADM two summers ago.

Nicktendo86

Lol won the league.....
Lol yeah yeah I know, but clearly neglected key areas for years.

I don't even know what to think anymore.

Edit: when talking about Fergie I don't just mean the first team squad, I mean the youth setup which seems to have produced load of absolute lemons.

I'm annoyed and probably not thinking clearly.

King_Moc

Banned
LVG to sign Winston Churchill.

So funny when that guy was saying they have leaders and mentioned the captain. You could pretty much hear his brain whirr into action and go "don't mention Rooney, he's no leader and you'll look an idiot".

Amusing comments from Van Gaal. "Unlucky". doicare Man Utd manager confirmed.

Walshy

United fans right now on five live:

Manchester_Fan.jpg

Carbonox

Newcastle haven't scored a goal themselves in 3 games. Beautiful stuff.

Gaal Drogo's career since the Summer is like a mirror image of Khal Drogo's.

same fate too bby

LTWheels

HNNG MARIO KART ZELDA DLC

B3thHwi.png

Mario Kart 8 Pack 1 - Released: November 2014

Pack 1 includes:

3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link
4 Vehicles
8 Courses
Mario Kart 8 Pack 2 - Released: May 2015

Pack 2 includes:

3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
4 Vehicles
8 Courses
As a bonus for purchasing both packs - as a bundle or separately - you can get eight different-coloured Yoshis and eight different-coloured Shy Guys that can be used right away.

LTWheels

Mario Kart 8 Pack 1 - Released: November 2014

Pack 1 includes:

3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link
4 Vehicles
8 Courses
Mario Kart 8 Pack 2 - Released: May 2015

Pack 2 includes:

3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
4 Vehicles
8 Courses
As a bonus for purchasing both packs - as a bundle or separately - you can get eight different-coloured Yoshis and eight different-coloured Shy Guys that can be used right away.

inky

Yeah Fergie has a lot of explaining to do with the state of things he left.

Fergie left a league winning team behind. As mediocre as most of them are, that's what they were.

Sure, some players were on their last years, but it was up to his successors to identify targets and reinforce the team AHEAD of losing them, not spend record transfer fees on players in positions they don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom