• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Walked into Reddit and top of the frontpage is some noname team 4 - 0 United. Holy shit what happened. I got some epic footygaf reading to do. *goes back a few pages*

Bold One

De Gea; Keane, Evans, Vermiji; Janko, Anderson, Powell, James; Kagawa, Welbeck, Hernandez

Kagawa came off very early after injury for Adnan.

Oh I absolutely agree with you guys, but Viva was right earlier. Doom mongering over the formation, the result, that we lost to a lower league side... it's embarrassing, but it's not the end of the world. I've still got every faith in the manager, who is learning quick and is hamstrung by both our injury situation and our movement in the transfer market. The lineup today is a world away from our first choice XI. One, two, three at a push first teamers, and seven or eight that aren't even second choices.
I agree, I just hope Gaal is seeing with clearer eyes,

I believe in LVG

Moyes..... I apologise. Although you were shit, it's not all on you.

Pereira looked good. Wilson too.

That's all I can take from tonight.

Feels like when City demolished us a couple of years ago.

pulga

Banned
Herrera was brilliant and instrumental in getting Bilbao to a Champions League place.

Herrara has always impressed me whenever I watched Bilbao

It's not our fault you only watch a football match every blue moon

That's all fine and dandy but c'mon, don't even compare the two. Like someone said, they're not even in the same stratosphere.

Di Maria will your best player, it's a disservice to him to compare him to some #25yeardoldprospect who "got" his team into the CL whilst Angel arguably "got" us a CL title with the ZigZag of Lisboa, brehs.

K1LLER7

Forget that COCup game. Irrelevant cup anyway :p

Today was all about

_77182533_454211592.jpg

Bold One

Moyes..... I apologise. Although you were shit, it's not all on you.

Pereira looked good. Wilson too.

That's all I can take from tonight.

Feels like when City demolished us a couple of years ago.

It was never all Moyes, everyone knew that, but compare LVG's demeanour to that of Moyes and you can see who looks the part.

All that aside, I think United's biggest problem is the injury record. I don't know what our physios are doing but Goddamn

K1LLER7

m8 if you're not careful Rooney is liable to eat Di Maria one of these days

please take care of him
Lol we've got Luke Shaw for that now.

I can't wait to see him play next game.

What was Di Maria's Farewell letter to Madrid fans like? There were some angry Madrid fans on twitter.

I am too depressed to argue with non-United blokes

We need a dynamic game next weekend. To help the fans. To help the team.

Hope we are trying to new signings but it doesn't even look good on that front.

pulga

Banned
1Us2Gbt.jpg

Di Maria's web browser right now.

ok dan, this slayed me hahaha

reading through the thread is MAGICAL

United pls, just when I decide to throw my support at you lot ;_;

What was Di Maria's Farewell letter to Madrid fans like? There were some angry Madrid fans on twitter.

DONT FUCKING REMIND ME

jesus christ, most heartbreaking letter I've ever read

pulga

Banned
My time at Real Madrid has come to an end. It's impossible, in just a few lines, to put all I have gained here, but this letter is my way of explaining how I'm feeling now that I'm bidding the club farewell. Over the four years I have had the honour of wearing this shirt, I have felt nothing but pride about everything that has happened and all I have achieved together with my teammates.

Sadly, now I have to go, but I want to make it clear that this was never my wish. I've always wanted to progress, as anyone else does in their job. I went to the World Cup after winning the 'Decima' with the hope of getting some signal from the Club Management, but it never came. Many things were said and many lies circulated. They always wanted to pin the idea of leaving the club on me, but that's not how it was. Unfortunately, my football isn't to someone's taste. The only thing I asked for was a fair deal. There are many things that I value and a lot of them have nothing to do with my salary. I hope to find them at Manchester United, one of the biggest clubs in the world, with which I'm hoping to make history.

ioggc0zzp1N9z.gif

I've been lucky enough to share a dressing room with some fantastic players, who have been even better teammates. I think that was the key to winning the Tenth Champions League. I want to apologise for the times I made mistakes, on or off the field. It was never my intention to do wrong by anyone. I sweated for this shirt every game as if it were the last. There were times when things went well, and times when they didn't, but what I can say is that I always gave it everything.

I want to thank Spain for everything it's given me and especially for being the country where my daughter was born. And I would like to send a very special thank you to the people at the Montepríncipe hospital, who will always be in my heart. My wife, daughter and I will be forever grateful. Also to my teammates, who always supported me, in good times and bad, to the various coaching teams I've worked with and also to all the people who work at the club on a daily basis, who I have a great relationship with.

I hope that Real Madrid have a great season and achieve the ambitions the club is always keen to push for. That moment at the Bernabéu in the 'Supercopa' when I came onto the pitch and was greeted with such great affection from the crowd will stay with me forever. Thank you so much. It still gives me goosebumps. I could not think of a better farewell for what turned out to, unfortunately, be my last game.

Hala Madrid! Always and forever!

Angel Di Maria

Wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

ALWAYS AND FOREVER

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO END IT ON THAT

FUCK ME FUCK FUCK ME FUCK ME AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK YOU FLORENTINO

pulga

Banned
Pretty clear that Plug supports Madrid way more than he does Juve lol

the fuck does that have to do with anything being spoken right now you weirdo?

We're talking about Di Maria

Vidal's time will come and I will go apeshit in this thread this I promise you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom