• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Being an Arsenal fan must be exhausting and hearth-breaking. I mean, if you're going to follow a team you better know if they are a top club who could sign the top players or just a medium-low table team who should do business smartly and find young players with potential in the youth system or elsewhere.

But man, Arsenal is in the middle of that. They make their fans think they can compete with the big clubs when they sign Ozil (lol) or Alexis and then the rest of signings are not even good for an EL side.

Ub6odNc.jpg

pulga

Banned
Susan is indeed a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma

Nice letter from Di Maria.

Was pretty clear he only moved because Flo didn't get on with him.

NO ONE but Florentino wanted him gone, this hurts right in the fucking balls.

Unlike Caspar the googly eyed cunt, whom no one gave two damns.

wedward

Being an Arsenal fan must be exhausting and hearth-breaking. I mean, if you're going to follow a team you better know if they are a top club who could sign the top players or just a medium-low table team who should do business smartly and find young players with potential in the youth system or elsewhere.

But man, Arsenal is in the middle of that. They make their fans think they can compete with the big clubs when they sign Ozil (lol) or Alexis and then the rest of signings are not even good for an EL side.

Ya, if only we could all support a club that turns the league into a one team league by ruining their rivals.

And bitch non stop about formations the new manager is playing.

Sounds wonderful.

It's incredible how consistently you prove that you know nothing about football outside of Bayern.

Pennywise

Does this excuse the result or the performance? No, but there's mitigating factors, including the fact the league is more important, we have a lot of injuries, and the reasons above. Van Gaal got it pretty wrong in terms of personnel and tactics tonight, but there's no reason to overreact based on one game with all these factors.

Sorry Wilbs, but especially this shouldn't be a factor.
The team that played had alot of players who barely got the chance to show themselves in league games these days, so they should be under fucking fire to prove themselves...

pulga

Banned
Ya, if only we could all support a club that turns the league into a one team league by ruining their rivals.

And bitch non stop about formations the new manager is playing.

Sounds wonderful.

tbf, Bayern at least has proven their worth by repeatedly winning the Champions League

the fuck does that have to do with anything being spoken right now you weirdo?

We're talking about Di Maria

Vidal's time will come and I will go apeshit in this thread this I promise you

I haven't seen you post anything about Juve stuff recently m8

thats what i mean

pulga

Banned
I haven't seen you post anything about Juve stuff recently m8

thats what i mean

jesus fucking christ ive been posting about HOW TO GET TICKETS FOR MILAN JUVE FOR LIKE A WEEK NOW

you people and your selective reading to fit in your agenda, does my head in

plus, there's nothing substantial to talk about. We got Evra. Allegri. Morata is injured. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY ;_;

jesus fucking christ ive been posting about HOW TO GET TICKETS FOR MILAN JUVE FOR LIKE A WEEK NOW

you people and your selective reading to fit in your agenda, does my head in

plus, there's nothing substantial to talk about. We got Evra. Allegri. Morata is injured. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY ;_;

so angry

calm down m8 lol

The diference is that Wooden, Linius, Bacon... they all have a clear favourite

Pulga pretends he doesn't

the only one i can never tell with is suen, he's fucking mad :lol

ibefhJFdeKYMRU.png
Both clubs are equally depressing right now.

Edit: scratch that, the Feyenoord situation is nearing suicidal tendencies levels.

But that doesn't mean I'm mad at the transfers at Arsenal right now. Fuck me.

I only turned on after 30 mins but I still can't get over that MK Dons game. It wasn't that Utd lost to a league 1 side that amazed me. That happens. It wasn't even that it was 4-0. It was that from what I saw Utd were bettered on every level and MK were allowed to play with the kind of style, flair and character that you just don't see when minnows come up against the big boys. It was magnificent.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I'm guessing the noname team that beat Man Utd. is having the best day of their life right now. It's still just a Cup game, hope van Gaal uses it to fix some flaws tho.

pulga

Banned
why is Link in fucking Mario Kart

10991121-1409070796-361669.jpg

i feel like im living in an alternate reality with all the strange shit that's gone down these last few days

Lightning

Banned

Christ what a shit post.

Wilbur

Banned
Sorry Wilbs, but especially this shouldn't be a factor.
The team that played had alot of players who barely got the chance to show themselves in league games these days, so they should be under fucking fire to prove themselves...

Eh, the league is more important so LVG played a million players who won't get a look in during that competition.

EmiPrime

Let us know when you can muster a coherent thought.

Wilbur

Banned
Link in Mario Kart is great. Should be Super Smash Kart anyway m8, who the fuck wants to play as Dennis the Koopa or fucking gold Peach

pulga

Banned
I feel like I should jump in at this elsk vs ArseGAF conflict but I think I'm just gonna sit back and watch it unfold for once
KuGsj.gif

Being an Arsenal fan must be exhausting and hearth-breaking.[bold] I mean, if you're going to follow a team you better know if they are a top club who could sign the top players[/bold] or just a medium-low table team who should do business smartly and find young players with potential in the youth system or elsewhere.

So when you selected BM you selected them just because you wanted to be a glory hunter and they are the easiest pick in Europe.

Elchele

So when you selected BM you selected them just because you wanted to be a glory hunter and they are the easiest pick in Europe.

yeah, that Klinsmann era was a joy to follow. title after title

I didn't pick Bayern, it just happened. But I would rather follow a small side like Freiburg than follow Arsenal, who are always promising to compete and win and never managed to do it. season after season.

wedward

Falcao went to Monaco because his idol, Theirry Henry, played there.

Welcome to Arsenal, Falcao.

Goodnight all.

Tomorrow we qualify for CL for the 17th time in a row.

And go out in the r16 for the 5th time in a row.

yeah, that Klinsmann era was a joy to follow. title after title

I didn't pick Bayern, it just happened. But I would rather follow a small side like Freiburg than follow Arsenal, who are always promising to compete and win and never managed to do it. season after season.

?

I have seen Arsenal win the league 3 times. I have seen us win the FA cup 5 times.

You complain non-stop about Bayern. All you do is bitch. Do you actually enjoy watching them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom