• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

Utrecht signs Kristoffer Peterson, signs a 4 year contract this afternoon.

kristoffer-peterson.jpg

Welcome Kristoffer!

Salvadora

Was Ozil's first game back and he was playing on the left wing rather than centrally, so can't read too much into that.

Wilshere however...

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganbbc 1m

LvG has confirmed that in English you should pronounce the 'G' in his surname. (via @LiamBradford84) #mufc

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganbbc 24s

Apparently the correct way of pronouncing 'Gaal' does not exist as an intonation in English & he would say Gaal and not Haal. #mufc

The more you know.

Walter Mazzarri (Inter) says he's at Conte's disposal Nazionale-wise.

As in, to give Conte the one Italian player he has?

if you can afford a Ferrari you drive it wherever you want

Then you won't have a Ferrari for long or you better have replacement ones ready.

I can only think of Rannochia in Inter's squad.

Bumhead

Banned
Remember when warnock told one of his players to break someone's leg

What a joker

I remember the Battle of Bramall Lane very well, where United were 3-0 down at home to West Brom, had 3 men sent off, then told his players to basically assualt the opposition in an attempt to get the game abandoned, then pulled two players off with phantom injuries to force an abandonment once it became clear the referee wasn't handing out anymore cards.

Absolute spoff pile of a man, but I can't stand Palace so it's a match made in heaven.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Did you just copy and paste this from a @francescalcio tweet? I will not stand for such plagiarism.

Yes!

I was actually wondering why Inter was on Conte's agenda, it seems like such a waste of a trip

Then you won't have a Ferrari for long or you better have replacement ones ready.

I can only think of Rannochia in Inter's squad.

this is what sucks about owning a Ferrari or a Lambo, you're constantly afraid of...driving it. This is why you're better off buying a daily driver from Porsche or Audi

Arsenal game on at 3.45 for me. Time to get some sleep and hopefully watch Arsenal win and start a chain of events that sees us sign Cavani and a DM in the next few days, which will act as the catalyst for us to win the league.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-failing-to-adjust-to-3-4-1-2-passing-options

Good article I feel like

In the first two Premier League games, Juan Mata has struggled to get free of his markers and dictate. He isn't receiving passes in the right areas, and considering the amount of possession United have averaged over the first two games (57.3 percent, per WhoScored.com), he's not receiving enough passes either.

The Dutch struggled mightily to work the ball through midfield during the World Cup because Wesley Sneijder failed to shake the attention on him, forcing long balls from back to front.

Mata passes received vs Swansea:
8e6ccea7af28600f6e7998c2df956687_crop_exact.jpg

Players failing to take advantage of space:
962cf097bf6f1110bf131550ec7ef740_crop_exact.png

f5040874bd18b614ce563b68be42bf85_crop_exact.png

Jarnet87

Shinji is great at finding open space. unfortunately no one passes to him in those open areas he finds, and of course he got hurt yesterday.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Roma's new player

Manolas: "My dreams don't stop here. After some seasons, demonstrating my worth, the club will receive a fair offer and I'll go forward."

a3ae7a7d3cj4m.gif

I

CANT

#PRAY4SHANKS

Jabo

We're thinking of selling Rami to cover Torres' cost??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????? ? ? ? ? ?
?????????

WHAT IN THE FUCK? HAS TO BE BULLSHIT

Showaddy

Considering the 'special' relationship between Spurs and Real Madrid, How much do you think Real will pay for Lamela next summer?

I'm more worried about Lloris to be honest. He'll be gone to either Madrid or PSG next season if we don't get Champions League (and the chances of that are pretty slim).

This happened in the past four hours:
-Mou: I might be the only interista that loves Milan.
-Torres: Milan should pay me 7m per year.
-Van Ginkel: lol, I dunno if I should go to Milan, I like London even if I end up playing 4 games a year.
Roma's new player

a3ae7a7d3cj4m.gif

I

CANT

#PRAY4SHANKS
Well, looks like his new supporters will try to see if his car is inflammable.
We're thinking of selling Rami to cover Torres' cost??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????? ? ? ? ? ?
?????????

WHAT IN THE FUCK? HAS TO BE BULLSHIT
Wait, Rami paid himself to sign with us. So basically Rami would pay for Torres?

Yeah, not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom