• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Also Billy Sharp is a miserable gnarly cunt and Luke Murphy is a crap player with even worse tackling ability

But @that new Leeds poster here, please keep posting

We need more lower league posters, I'll even take Leeds fans at this stage :p

wedward

Given our new 4-14-1 formation Rabiot makes a bit of sense. I'd prefer someone with more presence.

Bv90TsdIIAAdVPo.jpg

Cappa

Banned
Isn't Xabi shit now?

Yep and so is Pirlo... what kind of statement is this?

I don't know what the fuck Madrid is doing... this leaves us Khedira and Illaramendi behind Kroos and Modric..... jesus christ what a disaster.

The price is phenomenal for a 32 year old on a 2 year contract but shit.....

Bumhead

Banned
Going to be a first defeat of the season when we play City.

..for City.

Atdhe Nuhiu vs Vincent Kompany. Jose Semedo vs Yaya Toure. Glenn Loovens vs Sergio Aguero.

Blue Moon sinking into the horizon.

Plasma

Banned
Was kind of hoping we'd go with somebody with a bit more experience than Rabiot, hope he settles in quick with Arteta out he'll get a lot of games.

Cappa

Banned
my gut feeling tells me Xabi Alonso being sold out of the blue is to pay for Radamel Falcao's eventual transfer to Madrid.

These decisions are all being made by Florentino Perez whom once again seems to enjoy ruining a great team by getting rid of the players that got you to where you're at.

omgkitty

Arsene-All ‏@arsenalbarclays 2m

Wenger has already talked to Adrien Rabiot on the phone to convince him to join Arsenal

The famous Arsene Wenger phone call. Must be a done deal then.

L1NETT

Going to be a first defeat of the season when we play City.

..for City.

Atdhe Nuhiu vs Vincent Kompany. Jose Semedo vs Yaya Toure. Glenn Loovens vs Sergio Aguero.

Blue Moon sinking into the horizon.

Good chance of being on the box too

Hope MK twatting United means Sky will give our game an airing. Probably won't and will give some airtime to a dull all prem shite fixture.

Hope you lot win anyway

BILD is apparently saying that Bayern wants to loan Xabi for two years and are willing to pay a loan fee up to 10m.

Apparently that loan fee is the equivalent of paying his wages up front to avoid paying taxes.

His contract expires at the end of the loan spell anyway, so he's free to join an MLS side or wherever.

wedward

Arsene-All ‏@arsenalbarclays 2m

Wenger has already talked to Adrien Rabiot on the phone to convince him to join Arsenal

The famous Arsene Wenger phone call. Must be a done deal then.

First we hoped for Martinez, Khedira, Carvahlo.

Then we settled for Rabiot.

Life. As an Arsenal fan.

Yep and so is Pirlo... what kind of statement is this?

I don't know what the fuck Madrid is doing... this leaves us Khedira and Illaramendi behind Kroos and Modric..... jesus christ what a disaster.

The price is phenomenal for a 32 year old on a 2 year contract but shit.....

But Pirlo is great.

Bumhead

Banned
Hope you lot win anyway

👍

We are more than due a decent cup tie. Been waiting for Man U for about 15 years but.. lol

Delighted for you tonight. What an absolutely CLASSIC League Cup draw to get a dream win tonight and rewarded with MK Dons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom