• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phlebas

Banned
LrnJz2X.png

Looks weird seeing him in red

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sounds like Liverpool will be missing some defenders on Sunday. I don't think Adebayor played against them last season due to banishment and then injury, so he will be a new problem for them. He gets a lot of undeserved stick but for me he is a top striker, especially in this system his movement causes serious problems for defenders. Hopefully he plays like he did in 11/12 when we beat them 4-0.

LTWheels

Sounds like Liverpool will be missing some defenders on Sunday. I don't think Adebayor played against them last season due to banishment and then injury, so he will be a new problem for them. He gets a lot of undeserved stick but for me he is a top striker, especially in this system his movement causes serious problems for defenders. Hopefully he plays like he did in 11/12 when we beat them 4-0.

In someway I hope that Skrtel is not 100% for the game as I would like to see Lovren on the right with Sakho.

subtles

This season has already tore one into my heart.

It continues to do so.

Xabi ;_;

I'm expecting the outcome of our CL draw to be horrific....

When is Flanagan back? First time in ages we have good depth at the back, and 3 of them get fucking injured in 5 minutes, with Flanagan and Enrique already sidelined

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
hoping for:

Bayern
Juve
Liverpool
Monaco

what we'll get:

Real Madrid
Juve
Gala
Monaco

UEFA is all about scenarios and storylines, so we'll get either Liverpool or Gala that's for sure.

Walshy

Isn't Johnson and Skrtel the defenders out injured?

Thats a blessing in disguise.

Linius

hoping for:

Bayern
Juve
Liverpool
Monaco

what we'll get:

Real Madrid
Juve
Gala
Monaco

UEFA is all about scenarios and storylines, so we'll get either Liverpool or Gala that's for sure.

We had Real three times in a row. Anything is possible lol

Go_Ly_Dow

the only reason quality players join bundlesiga is for champs league footy.

basically to play 6 CL qualifying games n like 4-6 knockout games. factor in a suspension a injury and they're joining for just 8-10 games a season.

waste of talent league

the only reason quality players join bundlesiga is for champs league footy.

basically to play 6 CL qualifying games n like 4-6 knockout games. factor in a suspension a injury and they're joining for just 8-10 games a season.

waste of talent league

Reina hasn't even gone for that

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom