• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. Play to your strengths, I say. A point would be great though, yeah. We're already 3 up on last season and therefore on course to win the title
don't spoil my dream :-(

It ain't a dream bruv, it's a premonition

My worry is that if we play our normal game, and i keeps breaking down in midfield like it was on Saturday, we'll be horrendously open to a team far more adept at exploiting it. Points are everything in this first 3 games with the way the fixtures have fallen, couldn't care less how we play at City and Spurs if the results are decent :p

Concentrate on performances after that if necesarry. Shame Markovic couldn't be fit for Southampton, doubt we'll throw him in at the Etihad for his first experience of competetive football for us. Moreno will be in by default I imagine. Hope to see Can start as well, alhough would have no qualms with Allen starting alongside Gerrard

Bold One

dfsdf1fk28.gif

They might struggle without Costas goals. Not convinced by Manzu in that team.
It's hard to say he can replace the goals but he is no slouch. I can see him getting a good number.

Like the earlier debate between Arnold and KidA - they just look such a well drilled team that I think the parts are interchangeable. And whilst Costa is good he's not THAT good IMO.

I know it's not the case, but having gotten used to athletic freaks like Ronaldo, Bale and Di Maria playing in those attacking positions, James looks comparitively lumpy

Messi

It's hard to say he can replace the goals but he is no slouch. I can see him getting a good number.

Like the earlier debate between Arnold and KidA - they just look such a well drilled team that I think the parts are interchangeable. And whilst Costa is good he's not THAT good IMO.

They won alot of games last year 1-0 where Costa eeked out a goal. That was his biggest contributions to Atletico.

pulga

Banned
Toni pls

Good thing we didn't buy you for your goal scoring prowess, but let the numpties in this thread pretend we did lol

It was a dive. Just like Manzu. Call it like it is.

Oh? I'm still waiting for you to own up Mandzu elbowed Ramos in the face TWICE and calling me out like that was uncalled for. I wasn't even commenting if James dived or not, I was commenting on Zabo's strange obsession with James. Go back to reading comics if you're not going to keep up.

pulga

Banned
What a shite defense of a missed sitter :lol

Not defending it, just find it hilarious how people in here are going "lol kroos youth player" as if missing a sitter negates how effortlessly he's fit into the team

I guess FootyGAF is taking the dumb pills today

Not defending it, just find it hilarious how people in here are going "lol kroos youth player" as if missing a sitter negates how effortlessly he's fit into the team

What the hell happened to you?

He missed an open fucking goal.

What did you think everyone would say?

He's worse than Khedira

Accept it. Embrace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom