• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Not defending it, just find it hilarious how people in here are going "lol kroos youth player" as if missing a sitter negates how effortlessly he's fit into the team

I guess FootyGAF is taking the dumb pills today
Oh come off it.

Don't be so humourless.

He missed a sitter. It was funny.

We all know he's class you oaf.

pulga

Banned
What the hell happened to you?

He missed an open fucking goal.

What did you think everyone would say?

Not something stupid like that. Comment on his choking all you want, thats cool, but recalling comments I made about how effortlessly he fits into our team and using them to mock him missing a sitter just doesn't make sense at all. It's lazy.

Why do I have to explain this?

Oh come off it.

Don't be so humourless.

He missed a sitter. It was funny.

We all know he's class you oaf.

ok m8 you just never know anymore with this place, everyone here is so ANGRY all the time :(

omgkitty

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 58s

Wenger confirms Mertesacker, Özil & Podolski will return against Everton. Suspect Rosický & Chamberlain might start.

Thank fuck.

pulga

Banned
WAIT WHY MODRIC

WHY MODRIC CARLO

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

EDIT: DAMN WHAT A FUCKING OVATION

DONT LEAVE ANGELITO!!

Messi

Toni pls

Good thing we didn't buy you for your goal scoring prowess, but let the numpties in this thread pretend we did lol

Oh? I'm still waiting for you to own up Mandzu elbowed Ramos in the face TWICE and calling me out like that was uncalled for. I wasn't even commenting if James dived or not, I was commenting on Zabo's strange obsession with James. Go back to reading comics if you're not going to keep up.

Yeah he elbowed him twice. You should cool it with the insults and try to be civil instead. We are all adults here.

Arnie

This bar just went crazy with "HAAAMMEEESS"

Then as silence fell you could see the people who didn't support Real seething. Absolutely fucking seething. People who didn't work here just brushing down tables because it's something to do.

Then as silence fell you could see the people who didn't support Real seething. Absolutely fucking seething. People who didn't work here just brushing down tables because it's something to do.

Can you imagine how insufferable it must be for fans in Spain who don't support Barca or Madrid?

pulga

Banned

Where are you vacationing? :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom