• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For once, I think I'm gonna have to agree with Shanks here! Stephan was out of this world two seasons ago! He was glowing and gliding like a fairy on the pitch, until he was squashed like a fly by Allegri the Abyssbringer

Don't take anything Allegri says seriously, he's a puppet. Hell, if you look REALLY closely, you could actually see Agnelli's arm up his asshole

the preseason Tim Trophy is on the 23rd of August, if you don't bid by that point then you probably won't.

I thought you agreed with me all the time, except for my Del Boy pain. I am gonna go weep to the 06 world cup highlights.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I thought you agreed with me all the time, except for my Del Boy pain. I am gonna go weep to the 06 world cup highlights.
Your Del Boy pain changes EVERYTHING. It means that I'm gonna disagree with you on everything by default. :p

your posts on Walcott are the best though :looooooool

Arnie

We should package Agger and Lucas up in a 2-4-1 embargo busting RUMBO.

£17 million.

More cover than a third person shooter post-2006.

Hixx

We've turned to Welbeck according to a couple of papers. Would be better value for £14m than Borini imo and he is either great or hilarious, so will always be entertaining.

Oh Danny booooooooooy, oh Gus, oh Gus he is callinggggggg

Pls don't reject him too

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FACE

cheekygus2fu8t.png

Dermot Corrigan ‏@dermotmcorrigan 2m

"FC Barcelona cannot accept an affront to the spirit of our Masia, a world renowned example of academic, human and sporting education."

I feel like the concept of self-awareness has just been decimated in one fell swoop.

We should package Agger and Lucas up in a 2-4-1 embargo busting RUMBO.

£17 million.

More cover than a third person shooter post-2006.

I can't believe for a second we're keeping Agger, Coates and Toure

6 centrebacks, 3 of whom won't be getting anywhere close to the 3rd CB slot, let alone starter, is overkill

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Reports in several media outlets today claim that Morata is confident he will be ready for the game against Chievo on August 30.

However, Massimiliano Allegri doesn’t want to risk a relapse, and will insist that Morata rests until after the international break, and comes back for the match with Udinese on September 14.

dat doped up Madrid blood <3 he's fucking Wolverine

Morata1.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
pretty childish post, FF.

-

Conte wants Pirlo to be involved with the national team, but only when absolutely necessary.

That means that the Bianconeri man won&#8217;t play in friendlies or meaningless qualifying matches. Only in absolutely essential games and tournament matches will the 35-year-old be considered for selection.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same goes for Barzagi I assume

Conte should call every single Roma player before we face them and he should try to injure as many as possible :lol

L1NETT

The graphical detail in The Witcher 3 is stunning considering it's open world

Shame about the human animation

Think about other gigantic open world's animation. Plus it's what, 6 months out from release. CDPR games only look better and better.

Saying Bethesdha games are even animated are doing it a favour.

And Geralt's voice exactly what it is meant to be.

pretty childish post, FF.

-

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same goes for Barzagi I assume

I just read that. A 37 year old Pirlo will only be playing backup to Verratti at Euro 16 anyways. It is a good plan though, because I would still trust Pirlo to come on for 20-30 minutes and kill the game off with his passing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just read that. A 37 year old Pirlo will only be playing backup to Verratti at Euro 16 anyways. It is a good plan though, because I would still trust Pirlo to come on for 20-30 minutes and kill the game off with his passing.

he should only call Verratti after he signs for Juve.

Oh and btw, there's absolutely no way in hell we're getting Marco now with Allegri :loooool

I'm still pretending that Conte is our man, he's so isn't.

pulga

Banned
Hahahahaahha eat shit Lolcelona, criminal circus of a joke club

Modric news and this today.

What a time, lads, what a time to be ALIVE.

Think about other gigantic open world's animation. Plus it's what, 6 months out from release. CDPR games only look better and better.

Saying Bethesdha games are even animated are doing it a favour.

And Geralt's voice exactly what it is meant to be.

Bro, the day I praise a Bethesda game's animation is the day I compliment Real Madrid

Kosma

Banned
Barcelona already circumvented this ban.

What a sham.

How convenient it took Uefa so long to to settle this, just enough time for them to buy the best striker.

Bullshit.

They should be made to sell Suarez now.

FootballFan

That era is past, thankfully. Fucking hate people who revel in creating an 'us against the world' mentality

Yeah it reminds me of people who claim everything is corrupt. Like that guy in the world cup thread that said 100% brazil will win WC because of the government. And I kept asking "what if they don't" and he wouldn't answer..lol

Do you know anyone who bought that Suarez shirt? lol

FootballFan

Barcelona already circumvented this ban.

What a sham.

How convenient it took Uefa so long to to settle this, just enough time for them to buy the best striker.

Bullshit.

They should be made to sell Suarez now.

Not banned from transfers in this window.

Still another 11 days to sign players.

The ban is for the next windows m8.

And it wasn't "just enough time", Suarez signed like a month ago now lol.

dc89

BvenQwRIAAACIx1.jpg:large

Cockney Fred the Red &#8207;@notagloryhunter 59s
Been working all morning on who ruins football. Here's my League Table of defences. WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE. GET IN!

:'D

Razor554

Official: Barcelona announe they will appeal against FIFA's transfer ban at the Court of Arbitration for Sports .

Even if CAS doesn't remove the ban i am not worried at all. We have some fucking huge talents coming from La Masia that are already ready to step into the first team. Plus we signed plenty of players this summer to be stocked for next two season, but i hope we do one more signing; Cuadrado.

This summer was crucial, if the ban started in this summer window, we would have been truly fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom