• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your honest opinion then, why isnt he being played? Mitten said yesterday that his sources said he was off apparently, that doesnt mean to us. Whole thing just confuses me.

Pique, Matthieu, Bartra and Mascherano for another year :O

Alves the only rightback :O

Nobody replacing Xavi :O

dat front free dough

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Imagine he moves and its not to United.

That scenario makes more sense to me than he moves to United, im still amazed no-one is in for him, at first I thought it was because he was injured but now I dont know.

For me Paolo is the greatest. A servent of his club for over two decade, a model professional, never looked to leave the club AFAIK, and led the Azzurri with great pride. A natural born leader who had the respect of every other footballer and fan, well except the Milan ultras lol.
It's not like he didn't do a thing to deserve that. He almost insulted the fans after Istanbul 2005, which was the only really low moment in his career.

Sure, the fans should've behaved better as well, everybody was wrong that day.

Arnie

Balotelli will kill Sterlings development, like he ruined El Shaarawy. As soon as he gets the ball he is either looking to shoot or draw a foul. El Shaz runs and movements were wasted when Balotelli came.
Sterling's already far past the level that El Shawaary will ever reach.

And he's on for exponential growth, Balotelli or no Balotelli. We've got a manager with the strength of personality to ensure that.

Anyone that stands in Raheezus' path to the throne will be shoulder-barged out of the way by Brendan

He's so good, his development is perhaps the most important thing we have going on aside from getting results in the here and now

Arnie

Anyone that stands in Raheezus' path to the throne will be shoulder-barged out of the way by Brendan

He's so good, his development is perhaps the most important thing we have going on aside from getting results in the here and now
Alongside Sturridge's fitness I agree.

You seen the Markovic interview on the Echo? The lad is so Serbian. Doesn't do fear.

It's not like he didn't do a thing to deserve that. He almost insulted the fans after Istanbul 2005, which was the only really low moment in his career.

Sure, the fans should've behaved better as well, everybody was wrong that day.

Weren't the fans getting pretty aggressive at the airport? He was just confronting them.

Sterling's already far past the level that El Shawaary will ever reach.

And he's on for exponential growth, Balotelli or no Balotelli. We've got a manager with the strength of personality to ensure that.

You need to watch some more Serie A. El Shaarway in 12/13 was a whole level up from Sterling. Had he not been for him Milan could have really been relegated, and he was bossing in the Champions League to.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
In your honest opinion then, why isnt he being played? Mitten said yesterday that his sources said he was off apparently, that doesnt mean to us. Whole thing just confuses me.

If he's nursing an injury why is he holidaying in Monaco right now? He was pictured training 'normally' with the rest of the squad days ago and he played for 25 mins or something

who knows really :lol Maybe he's genuinely injured? Or maybe he's just there to take some (more) timeout, think everything over and discuss it with his whole family

I love his nonchalance.
Buckets can be dangerous:
FarawayFoolishKrill.gif

Clegg

Transfer window closes in 11 days and we still need to make three more signings. And not of the Rojo squad filling variety either. We need three genuinely good players.

K1LLER7

If he's nursing an injury why is he holidaying in Monaco right now? He was pictured training 'normally' with the rest of the squad days ago and he played for 25 mins or something

who knows really :lol Maybe he's genuinely injured? Or maybe he's just there to take some (more) timeout, think everything over and discuss it with his whole family
Iirc, Allegri said Vidal will play in one of the pre-season games, during his last press conference. Think Allegri is going to take it slow with him until he's 100% fit.

Weren't the fans getting pretty aggressive at the airport? He was just confronting them.

You need to watch some more Serie A. El Shaarway in 12/13 was a whole level up from Sterling. Had he not been for him Milan could have really been relegated, and he was bossing in the Champions League to.

Iirc they were "just" throwing eggs. And were pretty distant from the players.

Also, I agree on El Shaa. Truly our 2012-2013 saviour, maybe we wouldn't have been relegated, but we would've ended our year at least around the 10th place. El Shaa saved us during fall, Balo during winter and spring.

TeddyBoy

Balotelli would be a disaster. Unless he starts every game he will destroy the team.

He would be a disaster for us. We've been building a nice happy camp at Liverpool with Lambert and all our other transfers dealings only for it to all collapse with Balotelli throwing darts at Mig in training :/

Congrats on fourth Usho.

El Sha was really something else in those 6 months. After that ... nada. Dead.

That is the thing. I have read a lot of people say he just got tired. But he was still working hard and running well. he was exceptional when putting on a defensive shift in the CL when they played Barca. All his goals dried up when Balotelli came. it was all pass the ball to Balotelli and then he would draw the foul or shoot. He linked up so well with Pazzini and they had a great partnership.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I laughed at that.

Like I laughed at Shank's SerieAFacing above.
For once, I think I'm gonna have to agree with Shanks here! Stephan was out of this world two seasons ago! He was glowing and gliding like a fairy on the pitch, until he was squashed like a fly by Allegri the Abyssbringer

Iirc, Allegri said Vidal will play in one of the pre-season games, during his last press conference. Think Allegri is going to take it slow with him until he's 100% fit.
Don't take anything Allegri says seriously, he's a puppet. Hell, if you look REALLY closely, you could actually see Agnelli's arm up his asshole

the preseason Tim Trophy is on the 23rd of August, if you don't bid by that point then you probably won't.

your bid or rather 'serious' interest is the only thing missing here. The player is unsettled, the manager is in panic/damage control mode..WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

Arnie

I signed El Shaa on FM2012 and he didn't develop well at all.

Fuck what reality tells me. If he couldn't grow under my council of boss coaches then he's a lost cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom