• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Gaming side, pls. Someone's lost their gamepad charger. Instead of spending the time to look for it or get a replacement, they've started a thread to moan about it instead. smh.

The graphical detail in The Witcher 3 is stunning considering it's open world

Shame about the human animation

Don't like Geralt's accent either

Go back to your Xbox One. You're drunk.

L1NETT

Billy Knott Billy Knott BIlly billlly knoooooott

BrightHeartyIraniangroundjay.gif

Clegg

I think United have spent more this summer than they have in any other window. We've spent circa 70m and even though we probably need to spend another 70m Woodward can say he kept his promise about United spending in a way they haven't done in years. He's such a bellend that he probably will point to this.

We will sell De Jong and replace him with Dzemaili, and Galliani will brag about how he lowered the average age of the squad.

Two years younger. I call that a bargain.

If in these last 13 days or whatever it's left we sell De Jong, that's the day I'll stop supporting Milan. At least for a year or something. Two if we replace him with Dzemaili.

De Guzman to Napoli
I wish this would've happened over a week ago, so we wouldn't have had Gargano leaving craters in our midfield yesterday.

I swear, if Gargano and/or Britos starts in the next leg against Athletic, I'll switch my allegiance to Southampton until Rafa extracts his head from his own ass.

Manager

City spent £19m on Kolarov?
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png

It was maybe a few million too high at the time but he was one of the best left backs in the league last year, produced 10 assists and five goals in 32 starts.

He's working much harder now compared to his first years and will be a fantastic asset this and the upcoming five years. Already been captain on a few occasions too in pre-season, looks like he's becoming a leader.

Watching an Asian CL game for the first time. Just hoping Seoul win because I would love to see a semi final between them and Lippi, Gilardino and Diamanti.

Zabojnik

When is that Bloodbourne out? I don't like the Souls games but this looks good.

There is little chance you'll like this, if you don't like Souls. Unless by "don't like" you mean "I haven't had the balls to give DS(2) a proper go so far, I'm a weakling who likes kiddy Wii U games, please understand".

A friend on Facebook said David beckham is so cool for nominating Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan and Di Caprio.

I don't really know what all this stuff is about, but can't I just go online and nominate the Pope, Totti and Steven Speilberg and then they are cunts if they don't do it?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If I choose to believe that we are going to sign more people these next few days go from being tense and nervey to a countdown clock to happiness.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think only Barca/RM/or an oil rich club could afford him now, His start for PSG has been impressive in the two games I have seen.

he WANTED us, and he was available for 15 million for the love of FUCK

but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, let's spend that on Ogbonna, Isla and fucking Atalenr5lk23n45jln 634sen5k2

dc89

There is little chance you'll like this, if you don't like Souls. Unless by "don't like" you mean "I haven't had the balls to give DS(2) a proper go so far, I'm a weakling who likes kiddy Wii U games, please understand".

I'm not alone now. Insult me and you insult the #WiiUBros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom