• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Hart seems out of place.

what about Cork?

Scum what is with your chubby for the bloke

If he plays for England we may as well call it quits and let the public decide the team via the red button

Not just footballers, people who win Strictly Come Dancing and The Bake Off shite get a game.

Sanogo and Giroud will be joining Bradford soon. The jokes on you.

We would have to sell our entire team to be able afford Giroud's contract for a year

Broken Britain

Scum

what about Cork?

Scum what is with your chubby for the bloke

If he plays for England we may as well call it quits and let the public decide the team via the red button

Not just footballers, people who win Strictly Come Dancing and The Bake Off shite get a game.

Replace Hart and Cork for me.
I need to watch more of the other league. /premface

ATF487

giphy.gif

The finger thing means the taxes

Happy to see some talk of Falcao and Balotelli, even if the former seems reluctant to serve on the battleship.

L1NETT

Replace Hart and Cork for me.
I need to watch more of the other league. /premface

If we are talking future teams take your pick (also why are you playing a Christmas tree formation...did you get a text from tactics tim?)

Ledson/Reed/RLC/Murphy/the other reed/Swift/Green/Chalobah/Foster-Caskey

As for Hart.....

Jordan Pickford

of course

Zabojnik

Milan are apparently trying to get Rabiot on a loan. Dat Leonardo - Galliani connection. I doubt anyone is willing to pay the 25M€ PSG are asking, so there is a chance I guess. If they (or anyone else for that matter) manage to get him on loan, it basically means they've signed him for good. It's very unlikely that he'd move again next year.

Scum

If we are talking future teams take your pick (also why are you playing a Christmas tree formation...did you get a text from tactics tim?)

Ledson/Reed/RLC/Murphy/the other reed/Swift/Green/Chalobah/Foster-Caskey

As for Hart.....

Jordan Pickford

of course

Linette, pls. All these youngsters are talented. Try again. :V

FYI if anyone supports a team sponsored by Adidas their online store has coupon code TAKE20 for 20% off merchandise and shipping is free right now. Got a new Chelsea kit and a few other things for much cheaper than other places.

GAF a woman in my job keeps grabing my ass it's making me unconfortable. She grabs lots of asses tho. I am engaged at the moment.

I told her mockingly that made me unconfortable and that I felt violated.

I don't want to stir some shit at the job, but if she does it again I will snap.

GorillaJu

The Falcao dream... It's nice to want things. I'm sure we're very very serious about the inquiry but he's just out of our league, not only financially, but I can't see him wanting to come to us unless we're the only legitimate CL club option and he's being forced out of Monaco.

Not going to even bother thinking about that signing.
GAF a woman in my job keeps grabing my ass it's making me unconfortable. She grabs lots of asses tho. I am engaged at the moment.

I told her mockingly that made me unconfortable and that I felt violated.

I don't want to stir some shit at the job, but if she does it again I will snap.

That's fuckin shitty. Is there no one you can report her to that you're confident won't fuck things up? If she's grabbing ass all day then I'm sure there are others who feel the same as you.

The Falcao dream... It's nice to want things. I'm sure we're very very serious about the inquiry but he's just out of our league, not only financially, but I can't see him wanting to come to us unless we're the only legitimate CL club option and he's being forced out of Monaco.

Not going to even bother thinking about that signing.

Anyone,

Please save him from Monaco. He is rotting there. CLI was just the begining.

I tried to support that shitty team but they played like shit and Ligue 1 games were insuferable.

If he had stayed in spain we would have played WC with him and maybe make it to final 4

serves him right for being so money hungry

That's fuckin shitty. Is there no one you can report her to that you're confident won't fuck things up? If she's grabbing ass all day then I'm sure there are others who feel the same as you.

hopefuly my talk with her about it today is the end of it. We have good rapport and all, but we are not buddies, we do not go out to bars and stuff, so no need to grab my ass. She has a better position and you know the saying, snitches get stitches. Just got into buying a house so I don't need any job drama

Lightning

Banned
I have no sympathy for Falcao or Cavani. They thought of the money more than their careers and now they pay the price.

Would love Cavani at Arsenal but not so keen on Falcao. His age and that latest injury cloud him for me.

LAM09

I have no sympathy for Falcao or Cavani. They thought of the money more than their careers and now they pay the price.

Would love Cavani at Arsenal but not so keen on Falcao. His age and that latest injury cloud him for me.

That applies to most players who have joined Monaco or PSG. Money talks, and the greedy buggers walked.

tbf to Falcao, at that time I think his movement was basically controlled by a third party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom