• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

horrid messages. i'm glad football thread is above that sort of behaviour.

the problem with these sorts of things is that it's usually pretty widespread and all these money-makers have each other's backs, or merely dismissed as harmless 'i dun mean it jus joking' banter nonsense.

L1NETT

It's Drivetime with Adrian Durham, Malkay Mackay and Darren Gough because cricketers know lots about football

Followed by Stan Collymore

THen it's Colin Murray

then Keys and Gray

CLOSE THAT SHITHOLE DOWN

PLEASE

EmiPrime

It's Drivetime with Adrian Durham, Malkay Mackay and Darren Gough because cricketers know lots about football

Followed by Stan Collymore

THen it's Colin Murray

then Keys and Gray

CLOSE THAT SHITHOLE DOWN

PLEASE

GET ON SPORTSYAPPER M8, WHERE THE REAL FANS ARE.

SPORSTYAPPER.

omgkitty

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 2m

Galatasaray are in negotiations with Arsenal over the signing of Podolski, @CharlieWyett reports. #AFC

I'd be okay with this, if he's replaced.

Hixx

Aside from Phil Parkinson and Paul Jewell I agree. And maybe Big Mick. Oh and Chris Kamara

Rest are probably cunts

I mean who would want to have a pint with Alan Pardew. Couldn't bear to be in the same room as him

Skin crawls when I even see Fat Sam

Steve Bruce is a whinging cunt but seems like a top bloke outside of football.

omgkitty

Wow. We are getting Reus.

Incredible.

Besides that, you know who would have been a great replacement for both him and Santi? FUCKING GRIEZMANN! Still pisses me off and he would have come in a heart beat and he's better than both of them and was cheap!

Salvadora

Think I'd be okay with Podolski being sold.

He's on something like £90,000 p/w.

Though he'd be good for bullying the lower sides in the league and the cup when we need goals.

Clegg

Big ten days left for United. Need at least one more decent player to fill out the squad. No chance of a world class one so strengthening the squad will have to do. Probably means that we'll need to keep the 3-5-2 system, which I'm not too keen on, but so be it. Desperately need pace back in attack. The new system is decent for a possession based side, but it's just too slow a set up, especially with our players.

Brede Hangeland on Felix Magath:

Hangeland said:
"He's a very strict manager and his main tool is to try to mentally and physically batter his players and hopefully get some results out of that.

"Is that the right fit for English football? I don't think so. I thought rather than help us try to avoid relegation he made things worse.

"I hope I'm wrong but I don't think he is the right man [to get Fulham promoted] and things will get worse before they get better."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2897...ashes-out-at-magath-hes-not-the-right-fit-for

omgkitty

Charlie Wyett @CharlieWyett · 5m

Interest in Podolski from Galatasaray is strong but i am not sure he will go #afc

Charlie Wyett @CharlieWyett · 40s

@LazoHakan 10 to 14m

wedward

David Anderson ‏@MirrorAnderson 20m
There is also the option of signing Radamel Falcao on loan, but he does not seem that keen on Liverpool. However Monaco do want him out.

Reus, Rumbo and Sanchez all in one summer.

O Arsene.

Kill3r7

Big ten days left for United. Need at least one more decent player to fill out the squad. No chance of a world class one so strengthening the squad will have to do. Probably means that we'll need to keep the 3-5-2 system, which I'm not too keen on, but so be it. Desperately need pace back in attack. The new system is decent for a possession based side, but it's just too slow a set up, especially with our players.

One more CB and a DM should do the trick until Strootman in January.

L1NETT

Is Kondogbia getting shafted in the Monaco fire sale?

Haven't seen him play much before but when ave seems good player

If I'm the french grandad i'm going after him

Facism

podolski couldn't play at gala unless they free up a foreign player spot.

nm bruma is out on loan so they have space. podolski's post-tax earnings could be met easily

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

If PSG cant get Di Maria i truly believe he will come to us

Jarnet87

Wonder if Monaco would accept a bid for Moutinho?

I like Moutinho and he would certainly add class to our midfield. Versatile in midfield but I wonder what role he would be used here. I suppose he could be the holding player or the deep playmaker and allow Herrera to push forward. Don't know how well he'd do as a defensive midfielder in the PL. Carrick Herrera and Moutinho would make an interesting midfield 3.

Meier

Kevin Durant's representation, Roc Nation Sports, informed Nike on Wednesday that he has a deal on the table with Under Armour worth between $265 million and $285 million over 10 years, sources told ESPN.com.

The deal includes Under Armour stock and other incentives, such a community center built in his mother's name, whose exact worth will not be known for some time.

Nike, which saw its signature business related to the Oklahoma City Thunder forward grow to roughly $175 million at retail this past season, will now have the right to match, which is a condition of Durant's current contract with the brand. Durant can still choose Nike if they don't match, but can't legally choose Under Armour if they do.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...armour-nike-right-match?ex_cid=sportscenterTW

Damn. That's a big endorsement deal.. I wonder how much Adidas pays Messi and Nike pays CR7?

If PSG cant get Di Maria i truly believe he will come to us

ieemrjSoTiIPl.gif

L1NETT

Moutinho's not been linked anywhere either

Oh I'm speculating to fudge, and didn't he sign some fuck massive contract too so it would take a boatload of cash to get him out of there

If Monaco need the cash though....

Moutinho would be mint for United

Jarnet87

Di Maria on September 1st, Strootman in January. Champions League spot confirmed in May. Reus in July

2015, what a time to be alive.

Pennywise

Podolski has offers from Turkey, Spain, BuLi + MLS. Agent confirms interest. Wenger apparently prepared to let him go http://t.co/1EP5WJDVwW

Doubt anyone from Bundesliga will be interested in him.

Neither Bayern,Dortmund,Leverkusen or Schalke need him that badly.
Other clubs won't be able to afford him, only Hamburg could be another option.
I seriously doubt it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom