• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
No Paulinho was also a problem in that game remember because he studded Suarez in the chest and then we collapsed.

I forgot about that.

Last season we were simply undisciplined. Lazy play across the pitch, no organisation, we didn't look drilled. This season we work much harder and don't start games in the languid way we did last season. I think we can surprise a few people tomorrow.

Showaddy

No Paulinho was also a problem in that game remember because he studded Suarez in the chest and then we collapsed.

Yeah we weren't exactly playing well under AVB at that point anyway but him kung-fu kicking Suarez and leaving us with 10 men for 30 odd minutes really didn't help either.

Edit: Fack Capoue was at centre-back with Dawson and Naughton/Fryers were at left-back against Liverpool's attack? No wonder we got royally pumped.

ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff 20s

United haven't give up on Vidal, there is only a £5m difference between offer given by United and bid requested by Juventus. [tuttosport]

Pls don't do this to me. I can't take it any more. Yurt make it end. Mitten forgive me.

Pennywise

Pls don't do this to me. I can't take it any more. Yurt make it end. Mitten forgive me.

qEVWWuT.jpg

Watching Utopia S2 second ep. Thanks for the recommendation guys awesome show. I started it on Netflix UK but it only has S1. Gladly season 2 is on VOD on my cable provider.

Scum

Vidal again? Bloody hell. Should have just gone after De Jong.

I forgot about that.

Last season we were simply undisciplined. Lazy play across the pitch, no organisation, we didn't look drilled. This season we work much harder and don't start games in the languid way we did last season. I think we can surprise a few people tomorrow.

I'm just hoping for a good game of footy from us, regardless of the result. None of last season's shite, please.

Hixx

Town festival is on today, completely forgot until it sounded like World War chuffing 3 outside with the fireworks on. Shit myself!

Vidal again? Bloody hell. Should have just gone after De Jong.

I'm just hoping for a good game of footy from us, regardless of the result. None of last season's shite, please.

Daily Star (lol) think we're going after De Jong as part of 11 transfers (includes in and outs) in the next 48 hours.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
I see

I know everyone says this about most movies but with American Psycho it's more true than most: the book is SO MUCH BETTER than the movie.

Elchele

Man, I'm tired of Shaqiri. At this point, he's basically the personification of Arsenal in a player

- lots of talent
- promising
- has a couple of amazing displays in each season
- at the start of every season, everyone says this will be his breakthrough season
- he ends up being shit for another season
- disappointment

Please ship him somewhere. Even Pierre-Emile adds more to the team as winger.

Sounds good.

Come on chaps be serious. Our window is done. 5 signings. Happy with them - just should have been done sooner. Better planning and we probably could have spent the £150m odd better.

Now we try to get rid of whatever deadwood we can.

Don't expect much in January.

Elchele

Also, I think we were better with the 3-4-3 against Wolfsburg than today with that 4-2-2-2 (penis formation) against Schalke. Pep should stick to an idea and continue with it

Top Bottom